CHAPTER 12. GLACIER PLAYS THE PIANO.

ELISABETH'S POV:

I felt that Glacier was still blaming herself for the reason I was upset. But it wasn't her fault. It was because of something Kyla texted me before we finished.

"I hope the next family will be kind to you." Glacier pulled me to her. "You don't need anymore of this."

I snuggled into her. She gently took off my glasses. She obviously knew how to clean them because when she gave them back, they were easy to see through.
"Did you have to wear glasses at one point?" I asked her.

"I did," said Glacier.

"Going back to siblings," I said. "You told me you had three."

"I don't like talking about my fourth sibling that much," said Glacier. "We got split up when we both were seven."

"Wait," I said. "You are a twin?"

Glacier nodded. "My twin was called Alaska. Well, to me, Wolfie."

"I didn't know you had her as a twin," I admitted.

"Well, now you do," said Glacier, biting her lip.

Arianna and George came in with our drinks. I smiled.

"Thank you," I said.

"One hot chocolate for you," said Arianna said placing it on a table in front of me.

"And one tea for Glacier," said George placing it beside it.

I gently placed Glacier's hand on her mug.

"Enjoy, girls!" Said George.

Then they walked out. Glacier gently hugged me again. I tried to fight the erge of kissing her. But I couldn't fight it for longer.

"Are you okay?" Glacier noticed my rapid breathing.

"Yeah," I said. "Why?"

"You sound like you are forcing yourself not to do something."

I sighed. "I can't say!" I took a deep drink.

"You are lying," said Glacier with a giggle. "You want to kiss me. Don't you!"

I was going to nod, but remembered Glacier was completely blind. "Yeah. But it's a bit early, isn't it?"

"No," said Glacier. "You won't know until you have experienced it."

"But I still think it's early," I said.

"Fair enough," said Glacier. "Where's my mug again?"

I gently took her hand and put it on her mug. Glacier looked at me.

"Just tell me when you feel ready."

I grinned to myself. She was so beautiful and her lips were perfect. "Okay, Glacie."

Glacier giggled. "Hearing you say that is so adorable." She giggled.

"Because of my accent?" I asked her.

Glacier smiled. "Yeah."
She had a drink of tea and then she smiled. "Do you play any instrument?"

"Yeah," I said. "Guitar. I know you play piano because I seen videos of you on your dad's facebook timeline."

"I have it, too!" Glacier smiled.

"I wasn't sure, because you are fourteen," I said.

"It's the only way I can contact Alaska," said Glacier.

Her phone pinged at that moment. She got it out. Her screen was on luckily. I saw the name Anna. I haven't heard from her for a long time. I read over Glacier's shoulder.

A: Say hi from me. I miss you, Glacie.

Glacier smiled. "I was talking to her about you."

"Say hi from me, again," I said drinking more of my drink.

Glacier was very quick sending a reply. Then she drank more of her tea.

"Do you want me to play some piano?"

"If you want to show me," I said.

Glacier nodded, placing her mug on the table. I put my own mug on the table and got up. Glacier was walking to the study room door. She knew her way.

***

A/N:

The next chapter will be about Glacier playing.