Chapter 40: the next day!

Glacier's POV:

My alarm woke me up the next day. I stretched and got out of bed to do my usual morning routine.  I tried so badly to be quiet. I didn't want to wake up Elsa.

"Off for your bath?" Asked Elsa, startling me a bit.

"Did I wake you up?" I turned to her direction. "Sorry!"

"I was already awake, honey," said Elsa. "Just reading. The hospital threw me off my sleeping pattern."

"I know how that feels," I sighed. "I hated it. That's why I often sleep late at weekends and wake early week days.."

"You better go for your bath," said Elsa. "We will talk when you get back."

I nodded and got my uniform and stuff for the bath. Then I walked out.

After my bath half an hour later, I walked in, finding Elsa waiting at the door. She surprised me by putting Button in my arms. The dog licked my face.

"She came scratching at the door," said Elsa with a laugh. "Did she do that to you honey?"

I nodded, petting the puppy. "She gave me hugs every day. Luna, George, Arianna and the head of care told me I could do it if it calmed me down."

"Aww, her collar is so beautiful," said Elsa. "Pink and blue. Our favourite colours."

"Arianna took me and Scar in to town with Luna on Saturday," I said. "We brought everything she needed. All blue andd pink. Aww, hi, girl!" Button licked me gently. "You like your things, don't you!"

Button yapped. We giggled.

"Morning, girls!" Came Arianna's voice. "See Button's come to check you are awake."

"Should we come now?" I asked.

"You still got twenty minutes," said Luna, coming out the kitchen. "Did you wash your hair, Glacier?"

"Not today," I said. "I'm giving it a break."

"Good girl," said Luna hugging me. "Are you okay, Elsa? You look tired."

"I'm fine," said Elsa.

"Walkies?" Asked Luna to Button.

Button barked and got excited. I lowered her to the floor and she scampered off. Her paws padded on the floor. Elsa giggled. "Come in, Glace."

I hugged Luna. "Tonight is a long walk with her, right?"

"Yep," said Luna. "Do you want to take her with Elsa?"

I nodded. So did Elsa.

"Okay," said Luna. "But don't forget you have dance club first."

I smiled. Elsa looked confused. "Er ... Dance club?"

"Our Monday night activity, babe," I said walking in.

The door closed, shutting Luna out. Elsa lead me to my bed and hugged me. She could tell I was stressed out.

"What's wrong?" She asked, gently pulling me to her.

"Nothing," I lied. "Why?"

"You are lying," said Elsa. "Stop it."

"It's nothing, Elsa," I said. "Can we stop it and talk about something different."

"Something's wrong," said Elsa.

"No it isn't," I said.

Elsa tackled me to the bed and tickled me. I giggled as she did this. "Stop ... stop it," I giggled.

"Not until you tell me what you are hiding from me." Elsa continued tickling me.

I sighed. "Okay, okay, I feel annoyed at myself."

"Why?" Asked Elsa stopping.

"Just the fact I couldn't face that bitch alone," I said.

"Your mum is locked away in prison because of me," said Elsa. "So is Clorrissa. What else is going on?"

"Vicles has threatened me," I sighed.

"What?" Elsa sounded angry.

I noticed the anger in her voice. She was angry on my behalf!

***

A/N:

Hi. So my cover is made by Troy145797 . If you need any covers, check them out!

How did you like this chapter?