Chapter 74: good news all round!

Elisabeth's POV:

David lead me out of the building. The tears were still flowing out. He noticed and hugged me close. "What happened, Darling? Why the tears?"

"I miss my dad, David!" I found my voice again. "Mother brought it up. That made Glacier very angry."

"I know you miss him," said David holding me close. "I miss him, too! He was my best friend. It was always me, Arianna and your dad. That's why Arianna  keeps an eye on you."

The police came at that moment. "Thank you for the tip off, Mr Baker."

David smiled. "Well if it wasn't for my Daughter and her friends, we wouldn't of known."

"Scarlet," I sniffled. "She told Luna."

"Luna texted me, darling." David ruffled my hair, getting a smile out of me. "I had to ring Sparkle to confirm it. Arianna was surprised."

"Go in there," said Arianna to the police. "You might be surprised what is going on in there."

The police went into the building. Arianna, Luna and Winter joined me and David. Scarlet was twitching. Did Arianna do something? "Let's go back to Sparkle. Glacier deserves a little party!"

"Yeah," said Luna. "Couldn't be so proud."

"Me, too!" I smiled. "The way she stood up to the both of them."

"Is Scarlet okay?" Asked David.

"She's waking up." Arianna  held the bullet up. "We were in time, this time. Unlike the first time."

Winter and I sighed with relief.

"Shows that you girls are made of tough stuff," said Luna looking at me. "You made it. So did Scarlet."

"That bullet looks fake," I noted.

"Where am I?" Came a weak voice.

"Scarlet!" Winter looked happy. "You are outside. It's me, Arianna, Luna, David and Elsa."

"Where's Glacier, and Button?" Scarlet asked as Arianna put her on her feet.

"We'll explain," said David. "Once we get into Sparkle."

"Okay," said Scarlet. "Oh, Elsa. You've been crying!"

"It's nothing," I said. "Well, something my mother brought up."

Scarlet made her way to me and hugged me. "Your dad? Don't worry, before Emily shot me she did the same about my mother."

"That bitcch," sighed Luna joining us both. "I miss mother, too, Scar."

The sisters hugged. "Missed you." They said together.

I smiled at the sisters.  "Come on, you two! The other's are walking off."

I watched as Winter, David and Arianna walked in the direction of the houses. The sisters and I followed. But I couldn't help but worry about Glacier.

***

Once we were back in the safety of Sparkle, I ran to my and Glacier's room and  sat down on my bed. I found my phone that I left charging on the desk. I noticed a message from Alaska. She was worried about us. I hiit call and hoped she would pick up.

"Hello?" Her voice came out the phone. "Els, is that you?"

"Hey, Wolfie!" I said. "I guess you want to know what happened?"

"Dad was on the phone to Auntie Maria when he got the call from your friend," said Alaska. "I worried about you and Glacie. I knew that both our mother's escaped. It was on the Spanish news."

"Your sister was brilliant," I said. "I never of thought she would stand up to them. Especially  after all your mother put you girls through. It was as if something clicked in her mind."

"You know Glacier," giggled Alaska. "Her temper and things. I reckon she was thinking that she could bring her and your mother down for the three of us."

"Maybe," I said. "Are you okay, though?"

"Well, I struggle a lot here," sighed Alaska. "I want to come back to Dad and Glacier. But we never know when an event like that will happen again."

She sighed. "I'm more calmer as my dog form at the moment. Less painful, if you get me."

I nodded. "But doesn't it also effect the dog you, too?"

Alaska shook her head. "It doesn't feel as painful."

I felt sorry for her. The twin to my girlfriend was struggling.  I wished I could help her.

———————-

A/N:

This chapter was hard to write. But here it is. The next chapter will also be in Elisabeth's point of view.