Chapter 52: Christmas shopping part 3.

Glacier's POV:

I sighed as I tucked in to my half of my boneless banquet. Elsa was so thankful I shared it. But I didn't get it! I wanted to be kind to her. Why did she refuse such good food?

"Wow," said Luna startling me. "You were hungry, Elsa."

"I forgot how nice KFC was," said my girlfriend. "I shouldn't let dad's death get to me."

I finished eating my sweetcorn and looked in her direction. "You lost someone precious to you. You can't help that. I sometimes mourn over Uncle Romeo's death. I don't want to get into it. But he was the kindest person ever. He taught me spanish."

"You didn't know one of your languages?" Elsa sounded surprised. "But you go spanish whenever you are angry."

"That's because I only found out about my Spanish at the age of seven." I said. "I speak spanish sometimes to Dad when I'm upset."

"Ah," said Elsa. "I wwant to learn. So if you do go in to Spanish mode, I can help you."

"I can teach you if you want, honey." I smiled. "And who knows. It might fit your accent as well."

"I don't know," said Elsa. "It might not suit it."

"We'll see," said Luna. "Are you finished, Glacier?"

I nodded. "Now where?"

"Well, we need to do our shopping for our presents for the family," said Elsa. "Not that I need any."

"You've never received anything?" I asked.

"Nothing special," sighed Elsa. "Chocolate and things like that. But no special things like new clothes or whatever. Kyla made me buy that sort of thing."

"Well, now's your chance to be surprised." I smiled. "But today, it's about the rest of them. Even Button. So let's go."

Luna laughed and stood up, taking our boxes to the bin.

As she did this, Elsa turned to me. "Another reason why I was like that was that the last time I went to KFC with dad, Luna and Scarlet were also there."

"Ah," I said. "That makes sense. A small world."

"You know," said Elsa. "I never thought of that."

"Well if you think of it this way," I said. "All of our parents knew each other. Didn't they."

"Very small world." Elsa hugged me. "It brought me and you together."

I smiled. "Exactly. And look at Winter and Scarlet. They are adorable."

We giggled and stood up. Then Elsa helped me out of the restaurant.

"You look so beautiful, Baby," said Elsa in my ear. "Despite everything you went through."

"Aww," I said. "You are, too! I know I can't see you. But I know you are."

Elsa giggled. "David tells you doesn't he!"

I nodded.  We were out of the restaurant now. The nice cold air called me down. I was getting a bit hot in KFC. Luna turned to us.

"So, girls," she said. "Who do you want to buy for first?"

"What does your dad like, Glacie?" Asked Elsa.

I stood there thinking. "He likes books."

"What else?" Asked Elsa.

I smiled. "Anything. He likes anything."

Elsa giggled. "We can get him a diary or something!"

I smiled. "Good idea. The amount of rushing around he has to do."

Elsa smiled at Luna.  I grinned despite myself.

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 52. For now on, There will be a bit of spanish as well as English iin this book and in all of the Series. But I will put what it means in english under it. So the Spanish in bald and the english in normal. If that makes sense.

If you haven't yet, go and check A Hufflepuff's Pride on HufflepuffWolf10202 . It's about Elisabeth's life. I've written two chapters already.