Chapter 18. Finding out.

Elisabeth's POV:

Glacier was crying. I hoped that the talk would of calmed her down. But it hadn't. Oh well.

Arianna faced me as we got in the study room. She looked graved.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Glacier," said Arianna. "She's frightened. She doesn't want to go home back to hell. She's not as lucky as you, honey."

"Poor Glacier," I said. "I did worry after we met at the family day in May. She was shaking as we said goodbye. I wanted nothing but to get Kyla to take her with us. She really needs to get out of that situation."

"I didn't want to scare Glacier," said Arianna. "But Emily has actually hurt Lily."

I gasped. "How?"

"Just slapped her. Not as bad as Glacier. But she hurt her."

"Wow," I sighed. "I think we should ring the police about her."

"Same," said Arianna. "We need to help Glacier come back from her deep hole!"

I nodded. "But how? Our bully is here. Emily might drive up here. Clorrissa might do that to her again."

"We will just have to stick by Glacier," said Arianna. "Saying things that will help her. She might still self-harm. But just be there for her whenever I'm off duty."

"Okay," I said. "I'll try, anyway!"

Arianna nodded. "I know you will try, honey! Now go and check on her. Tell her I'll be in to put her creams on soon!"

I nodded and got up.

Glacier was eating her biscuits and taking her medication. I frowned at Freya who was in the corner, spying on the two of us. I wasn't surprised that she was planning something in her wicked mind. She noticed me staring at her and grinned.

"Freya," I said. "We don't need any more drama for the moment."

"Says who?" Freya stalked over to me.

"We do," snapped Glacier.

"Glace," I said. "Calm down. I've got this!"

"Do you?" Freya was closer now.

George came out "Girls. Cut it out."

Freya scowled at me. Then stalked off. I went to Glacier who was looking ill. It was only our second night and she was cracking up.

"Come on, honey," I said gently rubbing circles into her back. "It's okay. Arianna will be coming in a moment.

"Okay," sniffled Glacier.

"Oh, glacie," I said as she broke down for the third time that day. "It's okay. We won't hurt you."

Glacier just sobbed hard and started scratching. I took her hands and put them in my pockets. "Stop this."

But I knew she wouldn't.

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 18. Hoped you will like it.