Chapter 47: poisoned?

Elisabeth's POV:

I panicked as I obeyed Glacier. I didn't want to get sent home. But I didn't want Glacier hurt. Ugh. I felt the ice powers build up. It was ages since I used them.

"Els?" Scarlet noticed. "What's going on? Where's Glacier?"

"That bitch took her," I felt tears threatening to come out. "I don't want to come in to English. I can't concerntrate."

"I'll go and say you are stressed out," said Scarlet hugging me. "See you later!"

I nodded as she walked into the classroom. I stood there, trembling in fear.

"Elsa?"

I turned to see Zelda race up to me. She looked terrified.

"Yeah?" I stared at her.

"Come with me, right now," said Zelda panting. "Glacier's in danger!"

"What?" I didn't want to believe it.

"You heard me." Zelda gently grabbed my hand. "Come with me."

I had no choice and walked with her.

"What's going on?" I asked feeling my heart hurt.

"Shush," whispered Zelda as we approached the office.

I nodded and closed my mouth. Zelda peered through a little window through the door. I held my breath as I heard screams. But I couldn't hear her clearly.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"She's being drugged." Whispered Zelda. "She's never done that to any of her over victems."

"What the actual fucking hell?" I hissed.

"She's drugged, honey," said Zelda quietly.

"Call the fucking police!" I felt angry.

Zelda nodded and ran off. I opened the door slowly.

"Elisabeth's not here," sneered the head mistress. "Shut up or I'll shut you up myself."

Did Glacier call out for me? I saw Vicles holding a cup filled with something that smelt like alcohol. That's not good. When should I do my move? I watched as Vicles tipped the liquid into Glacier's mouth. Now it's time.

"How fucking dare you," I yelled running in.

"Well well well," sneered Vicles turning to me. "So you come to see your princess get what she deserves!"

I saw Glacier, laying there, half conscious. Her breathing was rattling. What did that bitch do?

"What did you do to her you bitch?" I snapped.

Vicles smirked. "What she needed."

"You killed her!" I yelled.

"Not killed her," said Vicles. "But hopefully this will teach her a lesson."

I heard voices outside the room. The police? Please let it be the police.

"She's in here," came Zelda's very weak voice.

She had been obviously crying. I was close to tears myself at this point.

"How fucking dare you hurt Glacier," I yelled.

"She deserved it," snapped Vicles.

My anger made the ice come out my hands. I felt the temperature drop. I was sure that Glacier could too.

"You are under arrest Madam."

We both turned to see a policeman standing in the doorway. He had a taser. I backed up a bit, remembering that fateful day. The policeman smiled at me. "Don't worry, miss. We won't do it to you."

I sighed with relief. The policeman turned to Vicles. "Come out with your hands up or I'll do it."

I ran to the bed where Glacier was. I blanked out the Policeman and Vicles as I sat on the edge of the bed, holding my girlfriend's hand. "Glacie, Baby? Please, hang on."

I could tell that she was getting weak. Then the words that came out of her mouth, did not sound like her.

"Elsa," she sounded drunk. "Help me!"

"No no, Glacie," I panicked as she lay there limp. "No no no."

Zelda came in and hugged me. "Let me test her pulse."

I passed Glacier's hand to her. Zelda gently tested her pulse. "It's still there," she confirmed. "But it's a weak one."

I tried to keep it together.  I had to.

***

A/N:

Hi, now you have heard it from Elisabeth's point of view.

The next chapter will also be told by her.