Chapter 17. I talk to Arianna.

Glacier's POV:

Arianna lead me in to the piano room. I could tell she was worried about me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm scared," I admitted. "What if clorrissa does that to me again?"

"We won't that happen," said Arianna. "Elsa and I will make sure of that."

I smiled slightly. I knew Arianna was there when Clorrissa shook me. It was a horrible experience. Arianna had to sit with me to calm me down. And now I had Elsa in my room, I was happy.

"What else is worrying you, honey?" Arianna hugged me gently. "Your mum?"

I nodded. "Dad told me today that she slapped him for taking her punch bag away!"

I sighed. "I don't want to go home."

"That woman really needs to be behind bars!" Sighed Arianna.

I nodded. "She was for two years. But they released her because she made them."

"Abuse is not a laughing matter," sighed Arianna. "Clorrissa should know that. I wouldn't be surprised that she goes for Elsa next."

"I hope not," I said. "That will hurt me even more. I think Elsa had it worse because of Diana. She's such a bitch. Both of them."

Arianna nodded. "Glacier," she said. "I'm glad you are away from your mum. She didn't just kill Elsa's dad."

"What do you mean?" I felt sick.

"You say you live next door to Luna Cookson, right?" Arianna questioned.

"Yes?" I felt confused.

"It was your mum that killed her parents, too!" Arianna sounded sad. "Diana and your mum are worse than you think."

I started itching one of my scars on my left arm. I couldn't help it. Arianna gently took my hand and pulled me in for a hug. "Don't do that, okay? It will make it worse."

"Sorry," I said. "It's itchy."

"Do you want some cream?" Arianna was in charge of my creams which had to be put on my scars. I nodded.

"Okay, Honey!" Arianna cuddled me. "Just go and chill out and listen to music for a bit. I need to talk to Elsa."

I nodded and she helped me out.

Once I was in the kitcheen, Elsa came over to me. Her arms rapped round me. "Do you feel better?"

"Slightly." I admitted. "But the urge to do it is tempting."

"I know, honey," said Elsa. "But we need to stop. Okay? Talk to one of us if you are feeling like that."

"I'll try." I felt that I would break my promise.

"Glacier!" Elsa held me to her. "Do you promise?"

I noticed the hurt in her voice. But I felt pain. Lots of it. It obviously showed on my face because Elsa gently wiped my cheek. "Don't cry, glacier. It's okay!"

But it felt like it wasn't. Elsa didn't understand. Or did she?

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 17. I hope you liked it.

By the way, the cursing iis meant to be there.