Chapter 54: The video.

Glacier's POV:

When we got home later, I walked into mine and Elsa's room. I sighed as I sat down on our desk chair, getting my breath back. Elsa had followed me in with our shopping.

"Where do we put it all, Glace?" She asked.

"Somewhere the others won't see it, love," I said plugging in my phone. "I guess under my bed for now?"

"Okay," said Elsa.

"We're home!" Dad's voice came up the stairs.

Button barked madly as she came galloping into the room. Her paws came into my lap and she licked me.

"Hi, girl," I said putting my arms round the husky lab. "How was your long walk?"

"She looks tired," said Elsa joining us. "Did you have a good walk, girl?"

Button leapt onto Elsa's lap. I got up and smiled. "I think she did."

"Hi, girls," said dad walking in.

"Hi, dad," I said.

"Did you have a good day?" Asked Dad.

"Yeah," said Elsa. "Best day I had in my life."

"Took her to KFC for the first time after twelve years," I said. "I think you enjoyed it, Elsa?"

Elsa giggled. "Stop worrying. Of course I did."

"That's good, honey," said dad gently. "I imagine that you have never gone since that day!"

"No," sighed my girlfriend. "I was so upset that dad had gone that I wanted to avoid them. Plus Kyla didn't let me eat things like that."

"Well, I won't restrict you," said dad. "Any fast food place you want to go to, just tell me. Glacier loves them. Don't you?"

I nodded. "Especially KFC."

"I better get the others from Inkwell school." Sighed dad. "Lily's not having a great time."

"Oh, no," we said.

"Bullied again?" I guessed.

"Yes," sighed dad. "Made fun of her spanish and her skin colour. Apparently there was something going on in the playground there."

I sighed. "That school was not great."

"Well, I will go and get them." Sighed dad. "Be good."

We giggled as he left the room. Then Elsa put the dog on the floor and hugged me. "Do you know what I long for?"

"No?" I smiled mischiefly. "What does her ladyship llong for?"

Elsa pulled me close to her. "I think you know, princess!"

I smiled. "Ah, yes!

Elsa gently kissed me on the lips. I sighed, enjoying it. I wrapped my arms round Elsa's waist. I loved her with all my heart.

"Oh, Button wants a kiss, too!" Elsa giggled.

She let go of me and bent down.

"Bless her," I said. "Ouch." Button was wagging her tail, hitting me in the leg. "Silly doggy!"

Elsa was laughing. "She is a silly dog."

She pulled me in again. "Love you, Glace."

I pulled her close, leaning my head on her shoulder. "I love you too!"

"Aww," said a voice. "You two are so cute."

"Hi, Lily," I said.

"How did you know it was me?" Asked my little sister.

"Your voice," I giggled.

"Oh well," said Lily. "Did you both have a good day?"

"Yeah," said Elsa. "I can't wait for Christmas now."

"Luna told me that you want to make a video for Dad, Glacie!" Lily joined our hug. "Do you have anything in mind?"

"Not exactly," I said. "And don't announce it yet."

"I won't," said Lily. "Kate and Bruno don't know about it yet. But I was talking to Luna."

"Ah," said Elsa. "That's how.

Button was crazy. She wagged her tail and barked at Lily who petted her.

***

A/N:

Hiya. Here is chapter 54. I hope you enjoyed it! The next chapter will be out at some point this week!