Chapter 19. The dreaded text.

A/N (part 1):

This chapter will be told by both girls. Half Glacier, half Elisabeth's.

There will be cursing in this one.

***

Glacier's POV:

Elsa sat down beside me, taking her own medication. I found myself leaning in to her as her arm wrapped round my shoulders. I couldn't help myself.

"Are you okay?" Elsa asked after a while.

I sighed wiping the tears gently off my face with a tissue "No. I'm pissed off." I said.

"Why?" Asked Elsa.

"That my mum was allowed to come out of the prison in the first place," I snapped.

"Glacier," said Elsa gently. "Don't snap at me."

"Sorry, Els," I sighed. "But I can't fucking help it."

Elsa hugged me gently rubbing my back gently.

"What happened to make you like this?" She asked.

"Don't actually know," I said. "I guess it all started when we found out I had RetinaBlastoma."

Elsa looked at me. I could tell she was feeling sorry. I couldn't see her expression, but I could tell she was feeling sorry for me.

"You don't deserve the abuse, Glace." She hugged me.

Someone walked into the room. Then Arianna tapped me gently. "Ready for the creams, Glacier?"

I nodded. Then got up.

"See you later, Glace," said Elsa.

Elisabeth's POV:

Glacier looked so weak. Poor girl.

"See you, Els," she said as Arianna lead her away.

They left the room and I got up to go in the lounge because I wasn't allowed whenever Glacier had creams. George smiled at me.

"What do you want to watch, Elsa?"

"Don't actually mind," I said.

George went through channels. I smiled and looked at the screen as Disney Channel came on. "Stop George," I said.

"Okay," said George letting me watch it.

He left the room and closed the door. I was watching Jessy. I loved that tv show. I found it funny and entertaining.

"Is Glacier okay?" Asked Hope who was in the room. "She seems very quiet."

"She is not feeling great," I said.

"Poor Glacier," said Hope.

I sighed and nodded. Poor Glacier.

Glacier's POV:

It was after Arianna left the room. I lay on my bed, reading Alaska's recent text. I really missed my twin. She should of been in bed by now, but she wanted me to call her.

"Glacie?" She called. "What's wrong?"

"I want you home, Wolfie." I sniffled. "I need you right now."

"Oh, Glacie." Alaska sounded upset. "I know you do. But Mum would kill me. You know she would."

"I don't want to go home," I said. "Mum's there, wanting me dead."

"PSST,"

I tensed up. Then an arm was wrapped round my shoulders again. Alaska sighed.

"Just try and be brave for me, Glacie," she said. "Make friends at Mill Brook."

The person rapped both arms round me.

"I will, Wolfie," I sniffled. "I have to go. My room mate is here."

"What? Elsa Harrison?" Asked Alaska. "The girl our mum traumatised because of that memorable car crash?"

"Yep." I sighed. "I did break it to her."

Elisabeth's POV:

I stared at Glacier. She was talking to a girl that looked like her. But she was slimmer and had green eyes instead.

"No, Glace," I whispered. "You can talk to her still."

"Do you want to meet her?" Asked Glacier.

"Sure thing," said the girl.

Glacier handed her phone to me. "This is my twin, I told you about," she explained.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi, Elsa." Said Alaska. "Could you do a big favour for me?"

"Sure," I said.

"Friendd me on facebook," said Alaska. "Then keep reporting to me how Glacie is. I want to know."

"Sure thing," I said. "I like your hair, by the way."

Alaska giggled. "Ah, thank you. I like yours."

I smiled. I liked Alaska. She seemed like Glacier. But she dressed more like a straight girl. But that didn't matter.

"I better go," said Alaska. "Goodnight, Glacie. Goodnight, Elsa."

"Goodnight," we both said.

Alaska hung up. I passed the phone back to Glacier who plugged it in.

"I miss her," she sighed. "She lives in Spain with our auntie Maria. She is better off there, while mum's like this."

I looked at  her pale face. She really didn't look well.

"Call Wolfie any time," I said. "I don't mind."

I got my own phone and looked her up. Her name was so adorible. And her profile picture was two versions of her. Her as human. Then this beautiful dog.

"Oh, fucking hell," snapped Glacier, almost sending her phone across the room.

"What?" I put my phone on her desk. "What's wrong?"

"She's texted me," sighed Glacier, looking frightened. "Mum."

I looked at her screen and gasped as I saw Emily's text.

"I'm coming for you, blind bitch."

***

A/N (Part 2):

Wow. This is a long chapter. But it had to be.

The next 18 chapters are back to normal until chapter 40. The reason why I have actually turned Mature on now is the themes that are definitely in this book.

They are the following.
• Cursing

• Eating Disorders

• Self-harming and one Suicidal attempt.

• Abuse

• LGBTQQIA+ slurrs

Thanks those that have stuck so far. But if you are against the LGBTQ+ cummunity or discriminating or don't like that sort of thing, don't read on.

Thank you again and how do you like it so far?