Prologue

Izuku Age: 4

  All men are not created equal even if others say differently, Izuku Midoriya had learned this at a very young age. In a world of Heroes and Villains, Quirks were everything in society and if you didn't have one then you were made an outcast by others.

Izuku Midoriya was at the local Quirk Doctor's office to see why he hadn't gotten his quirk yet, after a quick x-ray the doctor had shown that Izuku had two toe joints. While this wasn't the true way to see if someone had a quirk, it was a very common sign of being quirkless among the people.

His only real thought was if he could be a hero even without a quirk, as he cried his mother had asked the doctor to answer the very question that Izuku had. The doctor swiftly said no because a quirkless kid was worthless, nothing, and couldn't be a hero.

Inko Midoriya was angry with how the doctor instantly shot down her kid's dream with no remorse. While yes Inko was worried about her son getting hurt, she never told her kid to give up on his dream of becoming a hero. Inko took her son's hand and left the office, slamming the door behind her.

When Inko and Izuku got home they both sat down on the couch in silence until Izuku asked "Mom, can I still be a hero without a quirk?" Inko had told her son that he could be anything he wanted as long as he was smart and dedicated enough. 

     With Izuku determined to be a hero no matter what, he decided to start learning about robotics, mechanics, and technology as a whole. He had started learning a few weeks after his visit to the doctors and so his story begins.