Explosive thoughts

Izuku Age: 18

Katsuki's POV:

     It was a shock to say the least, to find out your old child hood friend who you thought to be dead just shows up out of no where. He wasn't blind and had seen the boy was hurt, He saw the graves. Katsuki had noticed the way Deku had talking into the microphone when he showed the world he was alive. The hate and defiance he felt from the boy was impressive even to him.

     Katsuki wasn't blind to the fact the nerd had gained strength, it was quite obvious to anyone who knew him. No, what had spooked Katsuki was the fact Deku had killed on live television and a Hero Public Safety Commission agent no less. It would seem that Deku was getting bold but that wouldn't stop Katsuki from trying to kick his ass.

     Katsuki may have been strong but even he wouldn't kill someone on purpose, but that nerd Deku did not even think twice. Something has to be missing the nerd he knew would never do something like killing someone, Right?

     In the end it did not matter, he could not bring himself to apologize to the nerd for what he has done. Katsuki was not dumb enough to think the nerd would just forgive him. Hell the nerd most likely knew of several ways to get rid of him. In his mind the weak kid he once knew was dead, that wouldn't be wrong since it was the same day the little child died.

     Katsuki had known Deku to be smart, it was not a secret. Katsuki was not blind to the fact he hurt Deku or rather Izuku. He guesses the boy is not so useless now. He killed something able to fight All Might, How would you even compete in that situation.

     Katsuki had lost a lot the night Inko and Izuku had supposedly died. He did have doubts though since there were never any bodies found. it did not help that Izuku had fought Katsuki and had wiped the floor with him.

     Katsuki did not like Izuku and this was obvious now but one thing changed that day, Izuku had earned Katsuki's respect whether he knew it or not. That left a few questions though, where is the nerd and his family, where has the nerd been hiding and what does the world want with Izuku? 

     Katsuki would have to find Izuku and get answers out of him because the other people did not have a clue or, were just as useless as the nerd when they were little. One thing scared Katsuki even though he would not say it aloud, The nerd was scarily good with robotics. and it has been shown to the world.