Travel To I Island

Izuku Age: 18

     With the latest advancements made by Blisk it was often easy for him to forget that the rest of the world were in every case inferior. While he did not often boast it was well enough clear that Blisk did not try to accelerate current technology. These points were only reinforced as many government figures have tried to take what Blisk has only for a few members of the government to vanish without trace.

     Blisk in all his glory did not yield once to any force, The closest was his mother and even then she was kind enough to not push to hard. Blisk was brought out of his thoughts by the sudden stop in the vehicle. Blisk of course had several bodyguards that were always active, They were of course cloaked however they served their purpose. When Toshinori stepped out of the vehicle both Blisk and Hisashi had followed, it did not take but a few minutes to reach a security check point. Toshinori had walked right through however when Blisk tried they had stopped him telling him to take off his helmet only for Blisk to laugh and tell them to try.

     Much like the first day at U.A. no one could remove the helmet which had made Blisk receive more then a few glares. It did not faze Blisk as much as it would have if he was not nearly as skilled in combat and experience, Toshinori had called David to let him know the situation.

     While Toshinori was busy Blisk was looking at quirks until he found one that had stood out. Heart Breaker, A quirk that passively increased one's natural charisma at the cost of hurting a loved one, The more people hurt the stronger the buff.

     This power had gotten Blisk's attention as it seems large masses surrounded the user of the quirk, With the information currently at hand Blisk could reasonably assume that the user had hurt people but whether it was intentional or not was beyond him. With a practiced ease Blisk was able to slip through the crowd, Blisk still had some time before his private jet was ready to be used. So doing what he normally did he decided to ask the woman about her quirk.

     The women's name was Shitsuren Yoki Senu, However she liked to be called Senu. The women was a widow in need of work, that was when Blisk had asked her to be an assistant. Senu was expectantly surprised only to find out Blisk was serious. Before Senu could bow he had held up his hand and told Senu to calm down and to collect what she could.

     It was not uncommon for Blisk to help those in need but what was uncommon was giving some people a role in his group, It was risky sure but he could handle it. When Senu returned she was full of glee of having a new job and a stable source of income. That was when the question came from Senu, Where was she going to be working? Blisk was not one to beat around the bush so he said it how it was. Space, It had taken a few seconds for her brain to reboot but it did eventually.

     Senu was in shock and as soon as it registered she almost fell over in her rush to confirm what she heard was true. Blisk had told her that she would be in space working reception and that she would be teleported to base.

     After dealing with Senu, Blisk had returned to Toshinori just in time to bored the plane. Hisashi was busy looking into any mirror he could to soak in the fact he was healed, he of course upset that Blisk wouldn't let them fight however Toshinori was getting better thanks' to the treatment Blisk and his team have been giving to him.

     Blisk had taken a nap only to wake up to the plane landing, It wasn't long until the three men stepped out of the plane, through the airport and on to the side walk to realize that something was approaching them.