New Guests

Izuku Age: 18

     Izuku had called David up to his office to discuss what has happened on I island, What shocked David was the offer made by the young man in front of him. Blisk had made an offer to bring anyone who worked under David under his wing as long as David help protect the base where they currently reside. David was hesitant however he decided to ask Blisk about housing and payment.

     Blisk had expected that very question to come up so he had made plans just in case, He had offered free housing, Food, Water and even entertainment if they were to come work under him. David had slightly relaxed however still had some doubts and he decided to ask his final question, David had asked if they could leave at any point in time should they wish?

     Blisk had told David that no one was being held here and that they could leave right now if they so wanted, The only thing they couldn't do is give away the location of the base under any condition. David had found this to be a reasonable condition and agreed. Blisk and David had shaken hands and David walked out of the office. 

     Blisk had called for a meeting for everyone in the Apex Predators and that they would meet in the war room. After several minutes most people were waiting for Blisk to start. The people in attendance were Izuku, Inko, Hisashi, Toshinori, Mr. compress as Richter, Lady Nagant as Slone, Himiko Toga as Ash, Dabi as Kane, and Kyoka as Viper. Nezu was at U.A in his office listening through call and Felix was on earth chasing down the pro hero Mirko. Blisk found it funny because to matter what she did Felix would find her.

     After a few minutes Izuku had cleared his throat and everyone had stopped and turned to listen to their leader. Blisk had explained that I island had fallen due to a terrorist attack and that they were using Nomu looking creatures. Nezu had spoken up next asking if they were made by All For One to which Hisashi told them that he turned all his Nomu over to his son, along with his personal body guard. This had confused Nezu as there were no reports of the man needing a personal body guard. Hisashi noticed the look on Nezu's face and had told him that before he had the quirks he had today that he was weaker so he made the perfect body guard.

     Nezu had thanked Hisashi for explaining, Both Nezu and Hisashi quieted down to allow for further questions. Toshinori spoke up next saying that they weren't nearly as strong as the one at the U.S.J and that they seemed like cannon fodder more then anything else. Hisashi stood up and apologized and said that that Nomu was made to kill All Might, however finding out that his son was alive made him turn over a new leaf. Toshinori was of course still cautions however agreed that Izuku was the reason why Japan was currently at peace.

     AL-3N was the next to speak, he said that the Nomu's were created using DNA splicing and sequencing however they were lack luster as they had no quirks of their own. When the rest of the group asked how they found this out CL-0É had a tank with a creature in suspended animation with the help of Hisashi. This concerned the group as it was a nasty wound in it's chest with burn marks all around it's body. The creature was enough to make Dabi throw up in a can provided by AL-3N.

     Before the meeting could continue Izuku's helmet had folded back into a helmet before he left the room. AL-3N had then told everyone to go to the dry docks to meet a special guest.