Exams

Izuku Age: 16

     It was four months ago when Izuku confirmed what Nezu had suspected, the Midoriya's never died. No one knows where they live or how a quirkless kid got so strong but they have idea's. It was pure spite, the only reason he came so far was to prove everyone wrong but that isn't why you should become a hero. No you should become a hero to protect those who can not protect themselves.

     In all his worry to protect the planet he had almost forgotten why he chose this path, he wanted to save people. he wanted to bring hope. There is a catch though, he has to find out who tried to kill him and his mother.

     It wasn't a shock to Nezu or All Might that a kid with a helmet and military style outfit was there, what did shock the two was the advanced technology the kid was using. The kid seemed to shift and move in ways that a human teenager simply shouldn't. 

     Even behind sound proof rooms it looked like the kid could hear them and see them. They read his files, he doesn't have a quirk so how could a kid be so talented? 

     During the written portion of the exam, a teacher had tried to take off the kids helmet even after being told not to. It was no surprise to see that the suit had many counter measures against taking the suit off forcefully. after the first seven attempts the staff simply let him keep his gear on. Nezu gave strict orders to to leave the kid and his gear alone to prevent further harm to the staff, should someone have a problem with it they can take it up with the kid themselves. one blue haired kid named Tenya Iida had tried only to be forcefully thrown by the resulting electrical shock.

     Eraser head was intrigued to say the least, having to fight basically quirkless means you need all the tricks you can get. Making sure your gear stays yours is a pretty neat trick that eraser would like to ask the kid to use.

     The Practical Exam was straight forward enough, go destroy robots and get points. of course there was more points like rescue points for acting like a true hero and not just a warmonger. but most kids didn't know that. Izuku didn't use any trump cards though, such as a titan, but he did use his data knife to hack the robots and fight for him. to say power loader was shocked was an understatement. A sixteen year old boy just turned forty-five robots into puppets that the school instantly lost control of. all within three seconds.

     As things started to slow down Izuku got bored and decided to jump onto one of the robots and sit on it's shoulder until he felt the ground start to shake, With a grin Izuku started to head for the zero pointer. While every other kid ran from the giant robot Izuku just kept on his path to take it down, until he had heard a young girl yell for help. Izuku wanting to be a hero was able to go and get her out from the rubble using one of the robots, as soon as she was free he had given her a small disc shaped object with a button on it. curious, she pressed the button only to find someone talking on the other side.

Izuku: Well look at that, you figured it out.

young girl: Uh yeah, Who are you?

Izuku: Well I have many names but you can call me Blisk, what is your name?

young girl: Ochaco Uraraka.

Blisk: Well Uraraka, you stay there while I handle this junk pile.

Ochaco: But I can-

Blisk: I said, stay there.

     As Izuku, Now named Blisk, headed off to the sky scrapper of a robot he soon realized that newtons laws were laws for a reason. A robot of that magnitude always had multiple flaws, one such flaw being that it was slow. another flaw was that it was always off balance due to it's size, Even Blisk wasn't able to make a robot so big without the same problems. 

     The zero pointer focused on Blisk and his converted robots, this is exactly what he wanted though. With all of the cannons from the robots locked in on a single target, it was like multiple artillery strikes went of. After the dust cleared all that was left was the torso and a modified ram skull.

* the symbol is the Apex predators logo and arm patch that Izuku has*

     With a heavy thud, the zero pointer and the rest of the robots powered down and the Exam had ended. It wasn't long before Blisk had met with Ochaco again, he also wanted his communicator back. Every kid who had seen what the Blisk kid did was scared and cleared a way for him to walk. Without saying a word he went to the front entrance and called for his personal ride, The dropship. It was quick and cheap to use.

U.A. staff: Well, that was unexpected.

Nezu: For once, I'm at a loss.