Fated Meeting

Izuku Age: 18

     He had known it would have to happen at some point, He was sure of it. But never did he think it would be like this. When you go out for a shopping trip you do not really think of who you could or would meet. Unfortunately Blisk just had to go shopping with his father.

     It was going to be a blood bath if anything were to happen, and before someone says "It can't be that bad" Blisk would have to kindly ask that person in question to fuck them selves as they obviously haven't seen the hate between the former number one hero and the former number one villain. Blisk activated his quirk suppressing field as soon as he saw Toshinori come around the corner.

     As you can expect it wasn't exactly a warm welcome from either parties until Blisk had put his foot down, Literally, Blisk had stomped his foot down causing cracks to spread from his foot. That was when both men turned and looked at Blisk. He of course was expecting this so he opened a portal to the meeting room at base.

     What made it funny to Blisk was the fact the two men argued like an old married couple and he had even told them this only for both of them to stop and look at Blisk incredulously. He simply said that he would speak his mind only for both men to start demanding answers from Blisk, after a few minutes of neither of the men actually listening, He had decided to slam both of their heads together only for both of them to fall to the floor in pure shock.

     Blisk had started to explain how his quirk factor was corrupted and how he used his technology to supplement his quirk lessness, But after fighting All For One he had found out that they had shared similar DNA only to find out that they were in fact related. Before Toshinori could speak up Blisk had put his hand up to silence the man, Blisk then started to explain that since his quirk factor wasn't complete that One For All did not recognize the similar power until it was to late.

     Blisk had also explained what his original quirk was, Telekinetic Steal: The ability to steal or copy quirks remotely without the need of physical touch, This also allows the user to use multiple quirks with little risk. Both Toshinori and Hisashi were in shock because they didn't know that Blisk could do almost anything he wanted, Hell, even Hisashi needed to physically touch his opponent to take a quirk. What shocked both of the men more was the distance at which he could take or copy quirks. Blisk could take or copy any quirk within three-hundred feet, This allow would cause a panic. That is when it clicked for Hisashi, His son was basically a walking god among men. 

     With this realization he ran and picked his boy up in a massive hug, Toshinori was confused and asked what that was about until Hisashi spelled it out, Blisk or rather Izuku was a god among men and almost nothing could stop him. That is when Toshinori's eyes widened in pure shock only for the man to start making a phone call, Both Blisk and Hisashi were curios as to who he was calling only for Toshinori to say the person's name.

     Toshinori: Hey, David buddy, Yeah I got something I need to ask you. Yeah, can you prepare your best equipment? Yeah I want to run some tests on a special guest. Yeah, you can bring her, I think she is around the same age as him. Yeah, I'll ask.

Toshinori: Hey, Blisk where are we?

Blisk: I normally wouldn't tell anyone but we are currently on the moon.

Toshinori: Yeah, He said we are on- wait a fucking second. where are we?

Blisk: The moon.

Toshinori: UH, DAVID, YEAH I'M ON THE FUCKING MOON!

     It did not take long for both Hisashi and Izuku to lose their shit about Toshinori's reaction, After a few minutes Toshinori was able to calm down and arrange a meeting between Blisk and the famous David Shield. Blisk had brought up the fact he had received a message from I Island but ignored it due to it not being on his priority list. Toshinori had told Blisk that the meeting was in two weeks and that they could take a airplane there, Blisk would normally just take his dropship however he knew the island had defenses he didn't feel like messing with. With that Blisk had decided to warp Toshinori home before going to bed himself.