Break In

Izuku Age: 17

     Izuku has been going over improvements and changes regarding his technology and abilities. It didn't go un-noticed by the U.A. staff, since Aizawa was getting questions regarding his problem student. Blisk was always getting better and at a very fast and unheard of rate, it almost seemed like Blisk was almost not human.

---Time Skip---

     It was just a normal day until Izuku had arrived in his drop ship, only to see a massive amount of people outside of the U.A. walls. 

Random reporter POV-

 Hey kid, what is it like being taught by the number one hero All Might? is he a good teacher? is he a- what is that!

Normal POV-

     Without a second thought every reporter stopped and looked at the strange vehicle, only to see a single kid in military apparel step out and on to his personal landing pad.

Izuku(Blisk): Well what do we have here? it seems some of us have forgotten our manners. I go by Blisk and I would appreciate it if you would let the students into school.

Random Reporter: Who are you?

Izuku(Blisk): As I just said, I go by Blisk and unfortunately me and my class mates need to get to class. be a dear and let them through will ya?

Random Reporter: What did you just get out of and is it a weapon?

Izuku(Blisk): Pushy, I don't like it but if you all act like decent humans then I'll entertain you. You can contact me after school hours and I'll answer any questions as long as you leave the school alone.

Izuku had given every reporter a card with some contact information on it. 

Izuku(Blisk): Alright everyone, Please vacate the area for the students and please feel free to contact me after school.

     It wasn't long before everybody had left with some questions answered, after all they all had a guarantee interview with a U.A. hero course student. Izuku did find a few people odd however, so he did what anybody would have if they could. he decided to monitor the few odd folks and continue about his day.

     It was about five minutes into lunch when suddenly an alarm started blaring, without a second thought Izuku had hacked the loud speakers and told everyone to sit down and calm down. when asked about it Izuku would tell them that it is just a drill and to not panic.

     Nezu was in his office when the alarm went off, he checked the gate first only to see that it was disintegrated and that the cameras were disabled. as he checked to see the panic he was shocked to see Blisk take control of the situation and settle everyone down.

AL-3N: Sir there is movement in the hallways near the teachers lounge, should I investigate?

Blisk: Yes.

AL-3N: Do I have permission to use the prototype nanite drones for this?

Blisk: Yes, however try not to lose anything and get me access to the U.A. systems would you?

AL-3N: Yes sir.

     It was weird for Nezu to get an Email from a student but this one interested him a great deal, it read "Nezu, I have news about the break in and I fear it isn't good. We need to meet -Blisk"