Saving Face

Izuku Age: 18

It wasn't a secret, What the HPSC was doing. Many knew they didn't act right or do the right thing. Many also knew that the HPSC would do anything to save face, hell even the villains felt bad for the public because of them. What was funny to everyone was the fact the HPSC was beginning to get on the ropes and was slowly losing control.

U.A had officially disowned the HPSC and had stood firm with Blisk's support but that wasn't all. Anyone who was affiliated with U.A would have to stay on campus or around the general area, except for Blisk. It was well know that you don't fuck with the newest mercenary whether it be in the underworld or even in public. The HPSC apparently never got the memo. 

     Blisk was at his bunker getting checked on when he felt several hundred orbs in the back of his mind. It took a second but then it had clicked for Blisk, each orb was a different quirk and he could change how he saw them. It also seemed as there wasn't a limit due to him going through constant changes and upgrades. Magnere was also doing a lot of the heavy lifting as any extra energy would strengthen the metal and increase durability, there wasn't a limit on the metal either.

     Blisk could in theory take or copy every quirk on the planet and still not be at half capacity. Blisk of course only copied quirks and could duplicate that quirk to have multiple of the same quirk. If Blisk had a regeneration quirk he could duplicate it multiple times and use all of them at once increasing the strength and effectiveness at a higher cost.

     CL-0É and AL-3N had opened the quirk vault and had brought what ever quirk Blisk wanted. It was also good that Blisk could edit quirks he currently has. He had only found that part out after the fact he had the nagging feeling and the want to change an aspect of a quirk. While it seemed Blisk had a combination of "Attract" and "All For One" it was more then that.

     Blisk could remotely steal or copy quirks without the need to touch others, But he also had the bonus of editing quirks he already has. It also seems as if he has the inborn knowledge of any quirk he copies or takes, Normally the human body has a hard limit to protect itself from the powers quirks can create however if you get rid of the restrictions you could in theory become a god among men.

     Blisk's favorite quirk combination was a group of quirks he had made or copied were.

"Rifle" was copied from the formerly named Lady Nagant and strengthened by editing the force behind the rifle part of the quirk.

"Puncture" this was a secondary mutation from a quirk called nail gun, Puncture allowed for the Nail to pierce any material with ease.

"Pinpoint" was a artificial quirk that allowed for pinpoint accuracy over seven-hundred kilometers away.

"Foundry" was also an artificial quirk that allows the user to make anything metal related from any part of their body.

     Blisk had basically become a walking arsenal on a battle field, While he was almost untouchable before the quirks he was by all means a god now. But his fight hasn't even begone yet, While his goals were noble his methods were not. while many feared him non of them hated him, they saw his reason and most agreed with it.

     However that said, Blisk now had multiple enemies starting to rear their heads and he knew that he safety may not be assured.