Hero Killer

Izuku Age: 18

     It was becoming a common occurrence that the hero killer stain was making moves, His speech said he would only target fake heroes but everyone knew that he wouldn't stop there. Many people had said that he was kicked out of heroics and well they would be correct.

     It was not common knowledge but stain had once tried to be a hero only to be denied due to his quirk, while now days it would be deemed as potentially heroic it was still considered villainous by almost everyone else. While stain was out killing, Blisk had wanted the mans quirk and he would get it. Stain while being skilled was obvious with who he would attack next. With this Blisk decided hat he would test his new toys and take the man down.

     Blisk and AL-3N were listening to any and all radio chatter to find out where Stain would be. They had a few locations and the power to take the man down. Blisk had sent over thirty search drones to find his target. While it didn't seem like much Blisk had every camera looking for anybody who was out and about. Blisk had success for the most part, the bad news was Stain was able to destroy the drones before they could report back.

     This had the unintended side affect of telling Blisk just where Stain was going. The drones were also told to follow any blood trails because after a drone was destroyed it would let off a small fusion detonation that could hurt even the strongest of materials.

     It did not take long for the drones to find the trail stain had left behind, It was a clear line strait to him. Stain had caught the logo on the drones as the Apex Predators, it was a strange feeling for stain to feel a mix of fear and excitement because it wasn't everyday stain got to fight the top mercenary in the world.

     Stain had found a secluded area and decided to face Blisk with everything he had, unfortunately Blisk had very little patience and decided to start right away. Blisk did what he normally did and enabled his quirk suppressing field and went to grab stain only for him to almost lose his hand. This had surprised Blisk because his skin was as hard as steel, he went and released a smoke screen. 

     When Stain inhaled some of the smoke and had realized something wasn't right, before he could do anything else however the smoke started to spark before becoming a contained lightning storm. While stain was fast he was weak when he couldn't move. Blisk had bent down and restrained Stain before sending him to the space prison for information.

     With that Blisk had taken care of the hero killer only to vanish in his portal. With that stain was no longer a threat.