Personal Space Race

Izuku Age: 18

     Blisk had decided to check out the ruins on the moon. he used his standard suit as it was made out of nanites which made the suit air tight when needed. Blisk had also brought some MVRN's to either fix or deconstruct the ruins.

     There were many things Blisk wanted to do however he simply didn't have the man power to do any of it in a reasonable time frame, that was Blisk decided to go back and make the man power instead. He does have advanced power and materials so surely he could make something but his biggest problem was that MVRN units were simply to slow. He needed something fast and efficient, that was when he remembered that he could use new technology to make multipurpose drones. 

     The first drone was a simple search drone that would go and look for anything of potential interest, that design was used as a basic model that could be reused to make a more modular system. The second drone was a plasma based drone that would be grouped up and used as a small security detail that could assist anyone in the Apex Predator group. The third drone type was the cloak drone, it could cloak a titan or a group of six-teen people however the sound was still there. The fourth drone was the maintenance drone that would act as utility and builder drone.

     While Blisk was developing these drones, AL-3N was making other plans such as turrets, sentries, vehicles, and other robotics such as autonomous law enforcement bots. One thing that both AL-3N and Blisk shared was a passion for overkill, They had came up with a vehicle-tank hybrid that had four legs that could swiftly take a human down and it was aided with guns on it's back. The newest vehicle was dubbed the Gorilla tank even though it reminded Blisk of a mechanical wolf.

     Blisk had also developed small habitation pods that could and would serve as temporary shelter until the main compound was built, Blisk was going to make the moon his and would fight for it. While this was happening Nezu had wondered why Blisk was gone and had decided to ask AL-3N about it only to find him to inform Nezu what Blisk was planning, If you asked Nezu it was impossible or at least that is what he would have thought around a year and a half ago if he didn't meet Blisk in the flesh.

     It may have seemed far fetched but if Blisk was doing it then he knew it should be taken seriously until proven otherwise. Blisk was yet to be wrong and even that in itself was impressive. But when Nezu asked who AL-3N simply told them that there was whispers however that's all they were, Nezu being the information nerd he was decided to go and investigate.

     On the moon things were picking up speed and way faster than Blisk would imagine. AL-3N had already made multiple satellites and had just finished the command center when Blisk got distracted by a broadcast in an unknown language. It was complex even to AL-3N who dedicated several servers to decoding the language. But they were able to track the signal to a small ruined building after looking around he didn't find anything out of the ordinary so far until he moved debris to find a very heavy door. When Blisk tried to move it he was shocked by some sort of energy field. upon closer inspection he found a weird pad that resembled a hove?

     It wasn't a minute later when AL-3N finished decoding the message that read "Warning, energy spike detected: O-6 has fallen. The race is no more." Blisk could only come to a few conclusions and non of them were good. The door soon opened to find more Magnere metal that seemed like a common trend from the past relic he found. Blisk was curios to see if this bunker had any information regarding the Fold weapon and what it's purpose was.

     Blisk quickly left the bunker and returned to earth only to be warped to a containment cell instead due to a strange anomaly on Blisk, AL-3N ran scans only to find out that he couldn't see anything wrong but sensor readings were wrong. That was when Blisk had vanished and AL-3N lost contact with him.