New Age

Izuku Age: 18

     Blisk had wanted to know why Xome and his people created a weapon to destroy planets before realizing that he himself now has the very weapon used to kill billions. Xome was often quiet and only really spoke when he was talked to but his knowledge was the best part since he had found his home world to be intact. 

     Xome was excited to see that his home wasn't destroyed however he did feel responsible for what has happened, The fold weapon was his idea after all. His people were separated and had no communication. he had hoped that his new ally Blisk could help him out, its not often you find someone able to locate your weaknesses in mere seconds.

     While Xome was busy trying to remember and make blueprints for his original body Blisk was making the base of his new home. He had started to make permanent homes and structures, The command building was already set up and working which allowed for progress to speed up.

     His first building other then the command building was a dry dock to allow his ships to send and receive materials, This came with the idea for more vehicles that could aid him in the future and so development started.

Widow: A large interstellar aircraft used to rapidly transport multiple titans.

Tow: A large transport vehicle used for a variety of cargo.

Trident: A civilian hovercraft used to get around places quickly.

Samson: A good sized assault truck used to get a group of people around quickly with decent amount of armor.

Hornet: A cheap to make Fighter with little armor, has machine guns.

Phantom aircraft: A single seat fighter with machine guns and missiles, considered high class aircraft.

Paladin Tank: a double barreled tank with heavy armor.

Crow: A small transport vehicle used to deliver pilots, munitions and other small items.

Goblin: A small transport based off the Crow however has front facing machine guns and a shield for protection.

Annapolis: A large space tanker with little armor, lots of cargo room however.

Birmingham: A attack freighter with a massive cannon mounted under the hull.

Walker: A walking forty millimeter cannon on four legs, often a first line of defense on the field.

     Blisk had slightly upgraded versions for himself but those were not often used as he liked to teleport around or to his targets. He was sure he would need more but for now it would work, he now had the first human interstellar fleet and he would use anything and everything to win his battles.

     It was all clicking into place, Blisk and his family would have one of the most fortified bases in human history and would be able to bring his space prison into orbit around the moon. Blisk had a lot of enemies however he didn't know when they would attack, only that they would.

     He had received multiple messages that governments from all over the globe had deemed him a big enough threat that they would have to take him down as soon as they could, This would come to be one of the worst things they could have done.

Side note: Xome looks like ALAN from Subnautica below zero.