Training Young

Izuku Age: 8

     The day started off as any other. Izuku was at school designing electric quirk defense's for his titans, Until Bakugo saw him and went to antagonize him by hitting him since he was quirkless. While Izuku tolerated Bakugo, He did not like him. on a few occasions Izuku would dodge Bakugo and report him to the teachers however stopped due to finding out they didn't do anything.

     As far as most things go Izuku was smart, In fact most people thought he had a intelligence quirk only to find out that he was quirkless.

     Izuku now had a few years to make his A.I. and was nearing completion, It simply needed the finishing touches to be fully operational. While Izuku was often busy with projects, coding, or any other activity designed to enhance his skill set.

     He often thought about the type of person he would be, and what it would take to get there. while most people would just wright him off, his mother had always supported him. In fact Inko had even gotten a house in the country side to accommodate for Izuku and his projects. 

--Time Skip--

Location: Izuku's Lab

     As Izuku got home, he dropped his book bag off at his door and started to finish working  on his A.I. that would eventually be linked to his mind along with operating and enhancing Izuku. since Izuku is quirkless he must make up the difference in his smarts.