Surprize

Izuku Age: 18

     Izuku was on his way to his office when he received a distress signal coming from deep underground, when Izuku had traced the signal it had suddenly stopped and this concerned Blisk. Deciding to be safe, Blisk had gotten a blueprint of the structure that the signal came from however the only thing on the map was a small shed looking object. Logically speaking, when you find a signal and it goes out that normally means it is a trap and better yet there were a surprising lack of police reports in the area.

     with all they evidence Blisk has, he decided to bring some back up. Richter along with two Reapers and ten Specters with a cloak drone hiding the specters. AL-3N had also told Blisk not to teleport as it sends a special signal that can be tracked on earth and that can lead to him being discovered early. So Blisk, Richter and the rest of the group had got on to a Widow and set off to the signals last location.

     The Widow is an interstellar and interplanetary craft that is normally used to move and relocate Titans when needed. While slow, they are heavily armored and have two turrets on the craft. one on top and one on the bottom that can be tucked away when landing. At the current rate the Widow is heading, it would be about three hours until planet fall.

     A few hours later and the widow has entered the atmosphere and has the turrets active incase someone got a little impatient. Before the group could reach the signal several missiles had come at the Widow, fortunately most were shot out of the air however three out of twenty five missiles had landed a direct hit. on the starboard side making the craft slowly start to crash. thankfully every craft Blisk had made came with a gravity drive able to lessen the impact and make sure everyone survives the crash.

     The bad part about the missiles is they hit the communication relay and set off an emp field, normally Blisk could bypass the field however someone made sure he couldn't. So the group will have to either fix the communication relay or find an radio tower before they were slaughtered. When the ship crashed everyone was knocked to the floor, with a groan Blisk stood up and started to reconfigure the rest of the ship into a small fortress they could hang out in for the time being. Blisk started to use his nanites to breakdown the ship and rebuild the micro metals to make the first defense turret. The turret found an anomaly and shot at it only for the shot to reveal a big mech that Blisk recognized because Re-Destro had created his own type of Titan, and with that Blisk jumped on Richter's Titan and started to use a couple quirks to protect his friend.