Press

Izuku Age: 18

     Izuku and Himiko had just walked out of the building when Izuku received a message from an unknown number that simply said " I'll see you soon dear.", Izuku was confused because the only people he gave his number to was Inko, Toshinori, Melissa, Hisashi, and Chitose. So he knows who sent it but he doesn't know why she added the dear part at the end, Izuku had shown the text to Himiko only to see her grit her teeth in what looked like anger.

     Izuku had mentally asked why Himiko was angry to which AL-3N replied that she might like him as well, Izuku had stopped walking to allow for his brain to reboot. Himiko had seen Izuku stop and was slightly concerned until he started to walk again, when the two reached the road an armored SUV had drove up to them and waited for the two people enter the vehicle. Izuku had opened the door for Himiko, as she noticed this her permanent blush seemed to darken a little bit and once seated Izuku closed the door and entered the other side. Inside the SUV was a luxurious black leather seats along with black tinted bullet proof windows, air conditioner and a small snack bar built into the vehicle. The vehicle was controlled by AL-3N and as such didn't require a driver, when Izuku entered the vehicle he had told AL-3N to drive them to an ice-cream shop named Frosties and with that he drove off.

     After about fifteen minutes the two had arrived at Frosties, when the two walked in it was quiet and wasn't to busy. The two walked up to the counter and ordered what they wanted, after a few minutes both of them had got their ice-cream before leaving and getting into the vehicle again, Himiko had ordered vanilla while Izuku had ordered mint chocolate-chip. When the two had finished their ice-cream it was almost time to meet their newest friend, and with that AL-3N had drove them to meet up with Chitose.

     When the two arrived it was a blood bath, multiple vehicle were destroyed, bodies littered the floor and blood was everywhere. With a quick search AL-3N was able to find Chitose, while she wasn't hurt to bad she was unconscious and had slight trauma to the head. Acting fast Izuku had activated his armor and jumped out of the vehicle, Blisk was able to get to Chitose and get her back to the SUV. When he started to enter the SUV he was shot at by one of the men on the ground, Blisk decided to knock him out and teleport him to the medical wing of his space prison. When Blisk entered the vehicle this time he had told AL-3N to take them to the dropship and send them home as soon as possible, with that being said AL-3N did as he was told.

     It had taken a couple of minutes as the dropship was moved to a closer location, When the three boarded the dropship the two people awake sat down while Chitose was secured. Blisk had told AL-3N to teleport them to the base but AL-3N told them that the jump drives were undergoing maintenance, Blisk just put his hand on his face and said he hated maintenance and to just get them out of there. Doing as he was told, AL-3N had enabled emergency flight and headed back to base.

     On the way back Blisk had called for a medical team to be on stand by as one of their newest recruits were injured, once Blisk got confirmation that the medical team was on standby he had told Himiko that he would make it up to her. she was confused but they had already arrived before he could explain, once the door opened Blisk headed to his office while he left the others to their own devices.