David and Goliath

Izuku Age: 18

     Father,  I need to prepare for war. The world does not like the fact I have gotten as strong as I am and I know they will try to cut my wings.

     Hisashi had realized that his son was telling the truth but what worried him was the fact when he said the world. Izuku did not lie about the whole world and that was what worried Hisashi. His son was sure that the world would try something and he wanted to know what.

     Hisashi was helping his family any way he could but when his son came to him for help, he knew it must be important. Izuku had explained that there were rumors in the underground of something big happening involving Izuku, The HPSC, had started making Blisk a threat and had started to rally people for their cause.

     The remnants of old groups like the yakuza and Russians mobs have decided to capitalize and expand their operations, There were even several groups trying to find where Blisk was located just to try to take him down. But if it was the whole world then it is just a matter of time before someone strikes gold. That was when it had hit Hisashi, his old body guard was still active but he was asleep.

     Hisashi had told Blisk about his old body guard but had also warned him that he would only listen to someone with strength. Before Blisk could say anything Hisashi had told him to get ready because his old body guard was a walking calamity. Blisk had asked what he looked like only to get a simple, you will know him when you see him.

     Before Blisk could teleport near the old body guard he was told that if he wins then he would have the best weapon in All For One's arsenal. with that Blisk had teleported to a set of coordinates his father gave him.

     All For One: Gigantomachia, Wake up. My son is coming to test your metal, should he win you will join him. He is stronger then I ever was. Do not fail him.

     When Blisk arrived he was in a mountain range, but what was weird was the mound with a radio near it. The mound had a heat signature and a massive one at that, and that was when the mound started to move. Blisk had quickly used one of his quirks called appraisal, this had shown Blisk exactly what he was fighting. it had shown quirks, name, sex, strengths and even weaknesses. the problem was Gigantomachia had only two weaknesses. The first being the fact he did not think or act on his own most of the time and the second was his fathers voice.

     Appraisal had shown that Gigantomachia had seven quirks, Endurance, Pain Blocker, Gigantification, Dog, Energy Saver, Fierce Gains, and lastly Mole. Endurance was his original quirk and allows him to convert his morale into physical energy and stamina. Pain Blocker makes him unable to feel any kind of pain. Gigantification lets him grow up to twenty-five meters the more agitated or exited he is. Dog provides heightened senses of smell and hearing. Energy Saver allows his body to function on very small amounts of nutrition and hydration, and allows him to fully function with minimal sleep. Fierce Gains allows his muscles to harden at exceptional levels. Mole is his last quirk and allows him to grow mole like claws from his fingers, spines on his back and a visor that is his lower jaw to shield his face.

     That was not all however as appraisal had shown Gigantomachia to also have Immense strength, immense speed, immense durability, immense stamina, immense endurance, enhanced senses, size enhancement, enhanced breath, and indomitable will.