New Training

Izuku Age: 18

     Blisk had decided to return to U.A along with viper to continue doing what they wanted. Blisk still wanted to be a hero however he had a different way of doing so. Viper was grateful for Blisk and his help to help her recover however she knew at some point there would be rumors.

     Nezu, was of course updated on Kyoka's changes. While Blisk seemed ruthless Nezu knew that it was necessary due to the world and it's changes. Until those changes happened though everyone was in the clear. Blisk had asked Nezu if he could help with an experiment to which Nezu agreed. Blisk wanted to replicate Nezu's quirk and decided to try it. They both found something unique, There was a gland in Nezu's brain that was releasing a chemical that accelerated his thinking and processing.

     Nezu was at first worried that Blisk would plunge a needle into his brain to get a sample only for Blisk to pull a holo-disk out and display the chemical structure. Nezu had a hunch and decided to make sure it was right, "Nanites?" Blisk simply nodded and said it was less invasive and faster to which Nezu agreed. Blisk had thanked Nezu and left the room while he sent it over to CL-0É for analyzing.

     After the data was sent Blisk decided it was time to attend classes for once since it has been a bit. Blisk of course was surrounded when he walked in and had even gotten a message saying "oh welcome back problem child" Blisk simply chuckled and continued to his seat, only for Katsuki to be in his face saying stupid shit like "Deku you worthless nerd" and " you think you could get away with this" Blisk simply looked at him and asked how his mother was which pissed Katsuki off more. Everyone else except Tenya started to laugh until Aizawa opened the door and walked in. 

     Aizawa had started lessons and by that I mean he just lied in his sleeping bag while the others talked. It wasn't long before many of the girls gave Kyoka and the newly named Izuku glances. Some girls in the class though Izuku was cute while others thought he looked hot. but one thing was known by all the girls, Kyoka was looking at Izuku a lot. Blisk stood up and had told everyone to call him Blisk unless told other wise, Kyoka was the exception to this rule and when every one found out Kyoka went into a nervous blush.

     Blisk wasn't ignorant about the ways girls felt about him, He knew they thought he looked good and knew some even liked him but he wouldn't go out with anyone yet due to the HPSC. The girls knew this so they were a little bummed out until they realized it was thanks to the HPSC that they couldn't date Blisk.

     It was after class that Blisk was called to meet All Might for the transfer. When Blisk got there All Might was happy and had greeted Blisk, Both of them knew why Blisk was there. 

All Might: Blisk my boy, How are you?

Blisk: I'm good, how about you?

All Might: I have never felt better since you helped me heal. I'm guessing you know why you are here?

Blisk: The power right?

All Might: correct, I deemed you worthy long ago but I must ask. Can your body handle this power?

Blisk: All Might, My body is both man and machine however my original DNA is laced with everything.

All Might: I believe you Blisk, Do you know how it transfers?

Blisk: I would assume DNA consumption. Due to it making the most sense.

All Might: You guessed correctly, If you consume a bit of my DNA while I actively want to pass the quirk then you can gain said quirk.

Blisk: So when are we doing this? I'll also need to train with the new power to.

All Might: I've got that arranged, Here eat a piece of my hair and you should gain the power in a few hours.

Blisk: Alright.

     With that Blisk had eaten the Hair however he felt the surge instantly due to his nanites streamlining his body, Blisk had fallen to one knee due to the overwhelming energy. All Might was concerned and asked what was wrong only for Blisk to tell him that his Bio-generator that produced his energy was being super charged. All Might looked baffled only to see red veins all over Blisk with Red, Green and Black sparks arcing from Blisk. After a few minutes Blisk was able to stand only to find that the Magnere was reinforced with the extra energy from One For All, also known as OFA. That was when Blisk felt his original quirk activate. 

     Blisk was confused until he felt hundreds of threads that were asking to be pulled on, being confused he did only to pull on all of them at once resulting in a massive migraine. When he touched his head he felt his cold hand. Being confused and concerned he looked at his hand only to see a grey metallic like hand but when he blinked it was gone.

Blisk: All Might, I need to go. I think OFA did something with my fixed quirk.

All Might: Wait what do you mean fixed quirk?

Blisk: Right, so a while back I looked at my DNA only to find my quirk factor corrupted. I later was able to fix it however it wouldn't activate. Me and CL-0É had found it to be some type of combination of a telekinesis and copying quirk but I couldn't activate it. until today that is.

All Might: you said a combination of Tekekinesis and copying quirk. can you use just one or the other?

Blisk: I think so, I say combination even though it is more like two quirks.

All Might: How long can you copy quirks?

Blisk: CL-0É says permanently, Because it alters my DNA for that quirk. Which is funny because I was making artifical quirks for years.

All Might: wait you can what?

Blisk: I used nanites to recreate quirks by editing my genetic sequence. Basically I can do it through my quirk but My quirks cant be erased by eraser head due to the Metal in my body.

All Might: so you are telling me not only do you have three quirks but that you can use other quirks to?

Blisk: not exactly the quirk you gave me has remenants of past holders, including their quirks. That gives me an idea.

All Might: I think I just made an accidental God.

Blisk: Hey anything goes in peace and war.

All Might: What?

Blisk: Never mind. I have to go back home and see what all is going on in my body. Later All Might.

All Might: I'll see you later Blisk, oh and keep me posted.

Blisk: I will.

     With that Blisk had left the room then teleported home to see what was going on.