Friend or Foe

Izuku Age: 17

     " I am Zenko Tanigiri coming to you live from The Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ from U.A. We have reports indicating a villain attack has occurred here just moments ago, We now go to our eye witness report."

     " Yeah it was weird, I was passing by when suddenly this thing just came out of the sky. It was some sort of robot I think. I grabbed my Dog when I heard a loud Thunk sound coming from inside along with a bunch of hollering. That's when I called the police."

     " Thank you, We now have reports that a single person took out the entire group however two managed to escape. When asked about who took the group down we were simply told that it was a professional. That is all we have, I am Zenko Tanigiri signing off."

*Scene Shift*

     It was just a few moment before Izuku entered his bunker only to find his mother waiting for him.

Inko: Mind telling me why you have blood on your lip and the fact Scorch was deployed?

     With a heavy sigh Izuku decided to tell his mother what happened.

Izuku: Well last week there was a data leak at the school, I decided to great our guests as to not arouse suspicion.

Inko: And you thought that was a good idea?

Izuku: No but it was the best idea because I now have a tracker on them.

Inko: I love you sweetie but you are going to be the death of me.

Izuku: funny you say that, because my teacher said the same thing.

*Scene Shift*

     At an abandoned bar somewhere.

Tomura: It isn't fair, he cheated.

Kurogiri: It was unexpected to say the least but we will do better next time.

Mystery Man: So Tomura, I'm guessing it was a failure?

Tomura: All Might didn't even show up, Some brat named Blisk killed Nomu!

Mystery Man: Oh? And what was his quirk?

Tomura: He didn't even use one, He said he was quirkless. He sent a message to.

Mystery Man: Let's hear it

Tomura: "Tell whoever sent you that if they try this again then it means war."

Mystery Man: He said if we try that again, He didn't say anything about talking to him. Kurogiri!

Kurogiri: Yes Sensei !?

Mystery Man: Find out who this "Blisk" character is, I want to try to recruit him.

Kurogiri: As you wish Sir.