New Acquaintance

Izuku Age: 18

     Blisk wasn't stupid but there were somethings he didn't understand, Who was the group that attacked I Island? It didn't make sense because the United States hadn't cleared any missions within the last eight years. The only group able to pull something like I Island was, The Meta Liberation Front. 

     With Blisk's new revelation he was on the move, His first stop was to check up on David and Melissa. Normally Blisk would just teleport to the medical wing however with Blisk teleporting a whole island of people away to safety, his energy reserves are a little low. With Blisk using his quirks he was able to get to the medical wing within a few seconds.

     As Blisk reached the medical wing he had slowed down to a normal walking pace, Now Blisk was great at expecting things like attacks and what the enemy would do however what he didn't expect was for Melissa Shield to tackle him in a bear hug while he was entering the room. Apparently neither did Toshinori or David because the two had a look of pure shock on their faces.

     With some effort and coaxing Blisk was able to remove Melissa from his stomach however Blisk was still confused as to why she had decided to do that, so using a quirk he had picked up he decided to use Truth seeker to find out why. Blisk had asked Melissa why she had hugged him the way she did and to her dismay she had told him that "It was because he helped her and that she thought he was really cool and hot." Melissa had covered her face in embarrassment while Blisk just laughed because no one had ever said that to him.

     When Blisk stopped laughing however the whole room just stared at him like he just saved the president, Blisk was still using Truth seeker so he asked what was up with everyone? David had said his laugh was scary, Toshinori said it was the first time he has heard him laugh and poor Melissa said that it was attractive before going crimson in the face. 

     Blisk started to laugh again and he deactivated Truth seeker before heading out the door, before he left however he did tell David and Melissa that he would like to make them an offer later as he walked out the door. When he was about to turn out of sight David spoke up and asked where would they find him?

Blisk had told them that he would be in his office and if they need help finding it then they should ask the robotic staff however they should avoid the Titans. With that he walked away, Toshinori was worried about Melissa since she hadn't moved her hands from her face for a little bit before he could ask however she took a deep breath and asked if Blisk was taken. This took both Toshinori and David by surprise as Melissa hasn't shown any type of interest in anyone before.

     Toshinori said he didn't know but he could ask real quick, he then asked for AL-3N to come to him to answer a few questions. A hole opened in the wall only for a flying ball with antennas pointing to the back of the bot, It was Black but the glowing parts were red.

(It looks like an eyebot from Fallout 4 mixed with C.I.D from Saints row IV)

     David didn't know why but the bot design was familiar to him, Toshinori had asked the million dollar question though "Is Blisk single or seeing anyone?" AL-3N had turned to Melissa and said that normally he wouldn't even think about it but seeing his reactions to her that he would consider it given the right reasons or time. Melissa visibly relaxed and then Al-3N said he would go ask. Melissa Shouted no so AL-3N scanned her voice pattern only to find out that she wanted to know and he let her know this.

     AL-3N was still looking at Melissa when he said "Speech patterns indicate that you wish to know his answers and I am bound to answer any and all questions within my power unless Master Blisk says otherwise." and with that he went back into the wall before it closed and looked like it was never there. Melissa just put her head in her hands and said she is just going to die of embarrassment.