Exo Training

Izuku Age: 11

     Izuku has always been the type to improve although it should be obvious since he was quirkless. There isn't really anything that stands out, Well that is if he didn't make the playing field even. Exo suits and Exo skeletons were huge topics before the quirk era, But for some reason people gave up on the pursuit of technology. Izuku didn't understand why though, If you thought about it, it could only help. That's when it hit him, there is no way that Izuku is the only one advancing in technology. While it would be great to look for other researchers, It is not essential right now.

     Since Izuku has created his jump kit, It's only right to test it. But for that he will need is a test site, Introducing the obstacle race, its actually pretty simple. All Izuku had to do was get to the other side using his jump kit. He had to calibrate it and it would change every so often but the basics were there, he had structure and when he was getting too complacent AL-3N would make the course change and shift. This way Izuku was always sharp and alert.

     After a few weeks Izuku started using firearms and his gear to train for any scenario, whether it was villains, rough hero's or even vigilantes. He trained for lethal and non lethal attacks and even counter measures to people without standard bodies, no matter if they were liquid, gas, or the normal solid. after all in a world where quirks were everything and anything, you had to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.

     During a practice run one day Izuku had used one of his gadgets, The fire star, It was like a shuriken except once it hit something it would ignite and set fire to anything in a five foot radius, what Izuku didn't account for was the fact that he wasn't wearing his helmet. And then it happened, Part of the fire star broke off and landed on Izuku's face. It had landed on his cheek area and had burned through his cheek and into the bone, while Izuku was in agony AL-3N had sent a Medical team on standby in case something like this happened. When the thermite went out the bots had injected anesthetics and took Izuku to surgery, After a few hours they were able to graph two layers of skin on to his face but had to stop due to health concerns.

---Time Skip---

     It has been seven weeks since the accident and Izuku has been recovering well enough. In recognition of the incident Izuku has decided to create Nanites to act as a Healing factor, while it works in theory and in the simulations the problem is creating the machines. even with the technology Izuku has, he doesn't have the knowledge to make them full proof. So he has to make due for now.

     After thirty-five hours, Izuku and AL-3N have created a Single Nanite, Its not much in hindsight but it doesn't have to be. You see Izuku and AL-3N had made the nanite able to self replicate. It takes about fifteen minutes for it to replicate it's self at first but after it makes the second one it gets faster and faster until it's almost instantaneous. There is a limit though, There can only be three billion at once unless the overdrive is active. Overdrive is a mode that lets the nanites have a total of fifteen billion for a set time period. the time limit is fifteen minutes before the extra nanites shut down and are recycled by the remaining nanites.

     The limit is fifteen minutes because that is all the "manager" system can handle before going into a security lock down. The time between overdrive is five minutes however, using overdrive more than five times a day has a high chance of the nanites eating away at Izuku's body. while to most people it would kill them, Izuku is different because he can transfer his mind into other synthetic bodies. This is disorienting and uncomfortable.