Cheating?

Izuku Age: 16

     There was an interesting idea from AL-3N, what if Izuku could learn anything in seconds? was it to good to be true? well no, but there were some bumps in the road. 

     The very first problem was how fast Blisk could react and move. Now by itself it wasn't impressive but what was impressive was the raw skill that could be uploaded and modified. Most of the time Blisk(Izuku) would tear his arms due to the sudden strain and pressure put upon them. AL-3N has some idea's but needs to test them out in the simulations.

     Blisk had also been looking at the effect of interference that could harm or damage the nanites. for the most part they were unable to be traced, however if someone had an electric quirk then they might be able to sense it. that is if they could activate their quirk in the barrier.

     It wasn't long before Blisk had concerns, after all the modifying and editing that he did was he still a human? was he ever human? perhaps once but he has a goal to achieve for the sake of whoever he sides with they better choose wisely.

     Blisk wasn't above getting the upper hand no matter what, In most peoples eyes he was cheating. years of knowledge transferred instantly, it wasn't perfect though. the head aches were annoying but manageable. but large transfers were very painful and very unfriendly. what was the saying? cause and effect, for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.