Hells Folly

Izuku Age: 17

     Blisk has been busy with securing the school after everything that has happened. Nezu had asked Blisk to supply security units and Blisk had simply said that he would only send banshees due to them being invisible and non lethal. Nezu is aware of the danger that Blisk posses and is glad he is with the heroes rather then the villains. What Nezu doesn't understand is Blisk is gaining traction and will complete his ultimate mission. Blisk will eliminate any threat that is in his way whether they be good or bad.

     Nezu was told about the banshees however he was still concerned as it may not be enough, Blisk had told him to calm down as he will bring extra security if it would put his mind at ease. Nezu quickly agreed as what was the worse Blisk could muster. Nezu was wrong, so wrong in fact he thought it was impossible. a literal army was behind Blisk following his orders.

     Nezu was told about the power Blisk had by AL-3N however he never once thought it to be so breath taking, Nezu did sign the contract to hire Blisk as security. however this much as a small personnel was nerve shattering, what was scarry for Nezu is when Blisk confirmed it was only Two percent of his group Alpha.

     For Nezu it was astonishing, for the Heroes Safety Commission's heroes it was horrifying to see a kid have so much power. An army and Mechs, that's right Mechs. Blisk pulled all of the stops and decided to introduce his team. The Apex Predators were already feared in the underground. it was no shock when he was seen on television as security, his contracts says he will always fight for whoever pays more and for either side. While Nezu knew about it there wasn't much he could do.

     Every pro hero was on edge since either the robots or commanders were already taking control over the stadium. The students didn't know about Blisk being part of the security force. Kyouka had asked Blisk about everything to which Blisk replied by saying this was only Two percent of his Alpha group. Everyone in the class had their jaws hit the floor when he said this. Momo had a small smile and had thanked Blisk for his job a few days ago to which he simply nodded his head and told her it was nothing.

     Kyouka was a little jealous and decided to ask Blisk how he was able to get everyone there to which he simply said "Teleporter" it was obvious that the girls in class 1-A liked Blisk however he stayed distant and the girls wanted to know why?

     Blisk hasn't seen All Might all that much even after everything that has happened. so Blisk decided to give him a call simply to see how his health is progressing. after a few rings All Might or rather Toshinori Yagi. With a small hint of hesitance he asked who it was only for Blisk to reply with the words "your healer" Toshinori widened his eyes and slightly yelled in surprise saying Blisk's name. Blisk simply asked how he is doing since he had healed him, Toshinori was exited and had thanked Blisk again for doing something that he didn't have to do. soon Toshinori had said that he was fine and could keep going for a long time thanks to the synthetic stomach and lung. 

     Blisk had been declining Toshinori's offer to inherit All For One. however he soon started to crack due to the sentient aspects of the quirk. Toshinori was able to communicate with past hosts of the quirk, while it was weird at first he soon got use to it. Toshinori has never stopped trying to give the quirk to Blisk. It was a shock for Toshinori to Hear that Blisk would accept the quirk after the sports festival. This was huge news to Toshinori and he wanted to know why Blisk had changed his mind. Blisk soon told him it would be better to bring the group to talk in person about the matter. Blisk also told Toshinori that he would need to talk to Night Eye, Detective Tsukauchi, Nezu, and Grand Torino. when Toshinori asked about it Blisk simply said that all in due time at the "Place".

    It wasn't long until the sports festival started and the everyone quieted down. the first test was an obstacle course. it wasn't anything special except Blisk couldn't use his titan due to safety concerns. Realistically power loader was trying to scan it to reverse engineer it only for nothing to pop up. it was like the mech didn't exist. Blisk had activated the mech to which it picked up power loader and put him outside before the mech returned to sleep mode.

     With the count down over Blisk had blitzed his way across the field with little effort due to his new short ranged teleporter, it was all fine and good until Katsuki had hit the gear and changed it's trajectory. Blisk soon fixed it but had a banshee to cage Katsuki up like the animal the kid acted like. Shoto was on his tail but with a bit of quick thinking he quickly accelerated to the point where everything was a blur. however when he hit the mine field he was gone.

     Izuku was in a dark room with himself or rather the older him, before he could speak the older him finally sat down and hugged the younger Izuku. The older Izuku had told him that whatever he did ended up fixing something. Izuku soon told him about accepting All For One to which the older Izuku looked pale. Younger Izuku noticed and started asking what's wrong before his mind was flooded with memories.

     Blisk had blipped back into existence however he needed to regain his speed. he decided the best fun option was to use the mines and propel himself to the end. to which he did, he gathered twenty mines and hit off of them. his Magnere armor had absorbed all impact and propelled him even further. Blisk had shot through the tunnel and had claimed first but after getting his footing promptly contacted the Apex Predators to stand by for battle soon.