A Chance

Izuku Age: 18

     Blisk had arrived in his office about five minutes ago before Al-3N had entered the room to talk with Blisk, AL-3N almost never used a physical body to talk to Blisk unless he thought it was important. Blisk noticing AL-3N decided to ask him about it to which AL-3N replies that there had been an unforeseen event.

     Blisk was about to stand before AL-3N clamed him down saying that it isn't entirely bad, This confused Blisk as AL-3N was being oddly cryptic. While Blisk was all for games, he didn't like being left in the dark so he had told AL-3N to just ask or tell him whatever is going on.

     AL-3N had told Blisk that there have been a few question regarding on if he is single or not, It was a shock for Blisk as he hasn't noticed anyone who would see him this way. He had decided to answer truthfully and told AL-3N that he wasn't seeing anyone but would like whoever asked to be sent up since he was curios as to why they asked. With that AL-3N had left the room and Blisk was left to his own devices.

     Melissa was freaking out because she thought AL-3N would tell Blisk who asked the question, Meanwhile Toshinori and Hisashi were just laughing because they knew that Izuku had no experience about dating or anything related to it.

     Melissa had turned and asked what was so funny? The father figures of Izuku both turned and looked at each other before turning and telling Melissa what they already know. As soon as they told her what they knew AL-3N came back and had told Melissa that Blisk would like to see her. She of course was nervous but she told him she would go in a minute. AL-3N simply nodded and left.

     As Melissa went to get up the two men just told her to be herself and that she would have to be slow since Blisk wasn't experienced in the dating field in any way shape or form. She then stood up and thanked both the men before leaving the room.

     It took some time but Melissa was able to find her way to Blisk's office, before she entered she took a deep breath and knocked on the door to which Blisk told her to enter. She did as she was told and she sat down in the chair in front of Blisk's desk. Before Melissa could speak Blisk had stopped working on his computer and looked at Melissa in the eyes before asking if she was the one who asked AL-3N if he was single?

     Melissa was embarrassed by the fact he knew but she answered him with a firm gaze that Blisk could appreciate. Blisk then told Melissa that he has no one special but he may consider it if she can convince him. She of course was confused as to why she had to convince him before realizing that he only works on what is beneficial to him or both parties.

     Melissa started by saying that a relationship can cause problems but that it can help either party involved if each party does what they are suppose to do. She also brought up that it helps build trust and form bonds that are essential in growing as a person. Blisk was confused so he let AL-3N in and told him to explain what was beneficial about it. AL-3N being the A.I he is basically said that Melissa wishes to be his mate.

     While Melissa turned red of embarrassment she didn't deny AL-3N's claim, This puzzled Blisk but he decided to give it a shot and told her as such. Before she could react Blisk warned her that he has no experience with situations such as these and that she would have to take it slow. She agreed and hugged Blisk. He was confused as to what to do so he just hugged her back before she let go and ran out of the room with a smile on her face.

     Blisk told AL-3N to alert David that there would bee a meeting about what to do with I island and the people who lived there. Without question AL-3N left to tell David about what would happen next.