Brothers of war

Izuku Age: 18

     Tomura was in shock at hearing what Izuku had just heard, but he was not the only one who looked horrified. Hisashi looked like he had just murdered his son and in a way he did, just not in this universe. It was also a shock to find out that the multiverse theory was correct.

     While everyone was shocked, Hisashi had fell to his knees and started to cry. It was soft at first but as time progressed it turned into full blown sobs as while Izuku was telling his story, Hisashi had used a lie detector quirk only to find out that Izuku was telling the truth.

     The first person to regain any semblance of normalcy was Tomura, While it had taken a few minutes, he had rebooted and he had ran to give his brother a hug while asking if he could help him with his work. Izuku was kind of expecting his brother to ask this however he never expected that it would be so soon.

     With a smile on his face he told Tomura that he could help him and that seemed to snap everyone back to reality, well almost everyone. Izuku had let go of Tomura and headed over to his father, as Izuku reached him, he had knelt down and hugged his father telling him that it was alright. After a few moments Hisashi had regained control over his emotions and with a little help he had gotten up.

     After wiping his tears away, Hisashi had grabbed both of his boys and hugged them as hard as he could without using his quirks. Izuku and Tomura had given their father a hug back before splitting up and doing what they had set out to do.

     Izuku and Tomura had left the room to go and discuss their next plan, With that the rest of the adults were left behind to discuss whatever they felt necessary.

Inko: My baby boy just seems to know everything now.

Hisashi: I would guess that is due to the link with computers.

Toshinori: I only hope he will stay on the path of good, or we would all fall.

Hisashi: For once in my life I agree with you.

Inko: Hush it the both of you, now come help me set the table for dinner.

     Time skip: two years later.

     Izuku and Tomura would go and become the best of brothers and Izuku or better known as Blisk went on to take over Japan, After some time the world had decided that he was a big threat but before they could attack him they were told about his "Untouchable status" any who ignored this warning were killed on live television. Thus Blisk became the unofficial emperor of Japan along with Melissa who was his wife, The two found comfort in each other and would stay by each other no matter what.