Scorched

Izuku Age: 11

     It has been a year since Izuku was warned about this mysterious All For One, The only thing that actively popped up was the story behind the bogyman of Tokyo when quirks started appearing. No one could prove this to be true or false and anyone alive was to scared to admit that All For One was real, The bogyman was also know for causing chaos everywhere he went before the time All Might had appeared and silenced his reign of terror. Most of the Information was redacted or pieced together due to AL-3N.

     It's also been difficult to gather any information about the so called "Eraser Head" as far as Izuku could tell the man just didn't exist, except a few police reports and an eye witness saying he looks like a hobo. The only thing he could do was run his body and face through his data base and find out more for a later date.

     It wasn't but a few hours before Izuku got side tracked and decided to create a sedative launcher, Now Izuku was all for improving but he wanted to go for non-lethal weapons so he could gather as much information as he could. After all there was a saying that knowledge is power and Izuku had to agree in that regard. After a few hours Izuku had a rough draft for his launcher, however the problem was size and capacity. He wanted small enough to hide but big enough to be effective, He found a sweet spot at a cost. Three shots, That's all he has, And that's probably is more then needed.

     There were a few things that Izuku was thinking about, The improvements to gear was constant but to be fair he has more materials then he could actively use. The titan project was a very positive undertaking, while they would be bulky, they would offer a ton of protection and utility. The problem was the lack of diversity and range for most, He wanted different classes and roles for each one. Ronin had just recently been completed and was tested, it was quick and hard hitting but it was physically weak as it was basically just a very thin frame. Izuku had thought to make a mid range next but decided to go for a heavy hitter.

     Scorch, A heavy titan with a fire based arsenal was great for crowd control and striking fear in his enemies if he had any. The biggest problem was the speed and mobility, It was slow and didn't do anything to quick. But the armor made up for the mobility problem. Thermite was a clear choice as a weapon but it would need to be launched. thus the thermite launcher, it wasn't perfect because it had one shot and Izuku burned a few layers of skin off his right arm which will scar. He learned to be more careful and take more precautions. It was a overall success

     We all have heard the saying "If there is a unmovable object and un stoppable object collide what will happen?" perhaps nothing will happen or perhaps our minds just can't comprehend what would happen, but I think that if both are truly un movable and un stoppable then maybe when they collide they will cease to be. solving the paradox, but perhaps there is more. after all, Nothing is either Un movable nor Un stoppable.