Overhauls demise?

Izuku Age: 13

     A few hours after the raid on Overhauls entire compound, In most cases the place would have been almost impossible to get into without casualties. realistically there was but not human casualties, robots can be remade with little cost.

     Izuku had put Overhaul in a quirk suppressing field along with a cell, he did this to gather Information and to keep an eye on Overhaul in case he decided to try something. It was no surprise to see Izuku as angry as he was, He read what happened to Eri and no kid deserved that. Eri didn't like needles or anything medical related due to what happened to her, it had taken an hour for Izuku to calm her down enough to tell him the whole story and Izuku was amazed because how long she had to endure that torture.

     Izuku knew that Eri didn't want to hurt anyone and that she wouldn't hurt Overhaul even if she wanted to, It was endearing to say the least. so Izuku did the only logical thing and adopted her since she had no other family, it was strange for both Eri and Izuku since now they were basically siblings now. They were both happy to have each other and Eri was happy to finally have some place to be her self and not have to worry about being hurt, It was weird for Eri though. she didn't understand why her quirk wasn't acting up, she had asked her new older brother why nothing happened when she tried to use her quirk. In all the action Izuku had forgotten that he had rigged the entire bunker to have quirk suppressing fields, It's not like he would notice since he was quirkless. 

     Izuku had explained to Eri how he didn't have any special powers and how he used technology to help him instead of a quirk, AL-3N was over joyed to see Izuku meet someone else and quickly adopted Eri as his younger master. Slowly the three became close and they all cared for each other. What was strange was Izuku almost never took off his helmet, and never took it off around Eri, Izuku explained that a few years ago his face was badly injured. Izuku had his helmet to where it could open and revel his eyes and a little forehead but it was almost always closed now.

     After a bit Izuku put Eri to sleep and went down to the prison to see Overhaul, it wasn't above him to be prepared in case something like this happened. after all you can't house super villains like a common rat now can you?

     It took a hot minute but Izuku was able to replicate the quirk erasing drug and turned it into a controllable virus, it was harder for mutant quirks though. Izuku had to go and revert the DNA to a mostly human one, leaving the colors or aspects as human as possible. Overhaul was no longer needed however Izuku had other plans, injecting DNA reading microbots allowed for an experiment Izuku had been wanting to try out, Quirk replication and injection. it was a true test of science figuring out what would work and what wouldn't. quirks were normally hard wired into the genetic code the exception were level six quirks and copy quirks. copy quirks had more of a flexibility due to the more universal DNA pool compared to others. 

     Overhauls quirk was different though, The quirk grants full control over the matter of anything he touches. It means he could kill or heal anything he touches instantly or even modify matter as a whole including himself. a strong quirk but slightly flawed due to him having to touch said object.

     After analyzing Overhauls quirk Izuku had put him in a medical induced coma and in cryostasis. This allows for future tests and potential revenge should Eri want it, however for the mean time Eri is not allowed to know about overhaul or his survival.