Media Hassle

Izuku Age: 18

     It wasn't a surprise when the HPSC put a warrant out for Izuku Midoriya, He did execute one of there members on live television. What was surprising was the amount of heroes came to defend Blisk. U.A however suffered because the HPSC pulled their funds from U.A only for Blisk to put more then double the funds to let them recover and pull through.

     The HPSC did not anticipate an eighteen year old to have more money then a government funded company. So they got angry that all of their attempts to cripple the young hero, Little did they know AFO wasn't killed and was getting angry at their attempts to hurt his son.

     Blisk was in his bunker only to get a message from his father saying he has some ideas to run by him, with his curiosity peaked he decided to go see his father. AFO was technically retired as a villain but not once did he retire from being a parent. As Blisk entered AFO's room he had noticed that it was kind of bare with only a bed, chair and terminal. AFO had turned around and told him to come look at what was on screen. 

     When Blisk looked at the screen he had saw a number of Nomu that were in storage, When he asked AFO all he said was that they were tools and that they now listen to Blisk. AFO had also told his son that he may have retired but he still had access to all his assets including villain assets. Blisk had asked what he planed only for AFO to smile and say "You don't have access currently right? well I'll use my connections in the underworld to find a good set of infiltrators so you can get there information." Blisk was impressed and had even told AFO  that he was surprised and impressed, AFO had a genuine smile and told him that for once in his long life he was looking forward to working with someone so smart.

     Blisk had hugged his father and decided that he would be a great asset to the Apex Predators, AFO had smiled a true smile and said he couldn't ask for a better set of sons and then let go of Blisk. With that Blisk left the room and waved by to his dad, sure he left when he was four but knowing what he does now he doesn't blame him. Blisk decided to forgive his dad and move on but something wasn't right, What happened to the other him and why did his father attack him? With that Blisk decided to try and study the glove to get every little detail and figure out what was going one.

     While Blisk was busy the rest of the Apex Predators saw how Blisk was focused on something however no one knew what he was thinking about. AL-3N and Blisk had a few ideas but no way to prove it yet. Viper decided to ask Blisk if he would be coming back to the school, only for Blisk to nod and say yes due to the HPSC they would do everything to make him look bad. He also wanted to make the school itself better. Viper was excited and cheered a bit louder then expected to which Blisk smiled and patted her head as he walked off and around the corner to the kitchen.