Prisoners of War

Izuku Age: 18

     Blisk had got the evac order underway and put the destroyed mech in a stasis field and had decided to make Re-Destro a prisoner of war, the main reason was to take his quirk and depending on how the man reacts, maybe even death. Overhaul also known as Kai Chisaki, was still unresponsive as of getting his quirk taken. Muscular also known as Goto Imasuji, was still trying to break out even without a quirk, this has lead to the decision to execute the man in the near future. Re-Destro also known as Rikiya Yotsubashi, was unconscious however Blisk had decided to steal his quirk, later he would torture him about his version of a mech suit and how he built it.

     It took a bit of time but AL-3N, C2-UZ, and Blisk were finally able to scan the behemoth of a Mech, While the suit is more of an armor than a Mech Blisk still labels it as a Mech. The group were able to determine that the suit amplified the effects of Re-Destro's quirk, while impressive enough to stand up to Gigantomachia for a bit it however in the end was able to be beaten. Blisk had the idea to make a more advanced version, the catch was that the suit would all have to be laced with Blisk's DNA to make full use of the suit and then his theory could be checked.

     What if the suit itself could use Stress? would it bulk up as the user or would it just make the materials stronger? If the suit bulked up could he make a suit for the suit? These were the thoughts going through Blisk's mind and the two A.I in the room were baffled by the thought of the suit using a suit, in theory the suit could just get stronger and stronger.

     After further studies that Stress, the quirk Re-Destro had, used negative emotions to fuel it's strength and endurance. Something caught Blisk's eyes however, in the suit and it's components were several bombs. After looking at the code if the suit was used by anyone but Re-Destro then it would explode, but even weirder was the company that made it, Detnerat. The company was known for public support gear that was tailor made however a few people who ordered some gear stood out. Chitose Kizuki is a journalist, Tomoyasu Chikazoku is a board member of feel good inc, Koku Hanabata is a politician, and Finally Blisk's new prisoner Rikiya Yotsubashi is the president and CEO of Detnerat. All four of these people matched some known Meta Liberation Army, turns out that Rikiya was the current leader of the group.

     One person caught Blisk's eye as a possible recruit, Chitose Kizuki. She has a great passion as a journalist and could prove useful, the problem was if she was working for the M.L.A and what Blisk could give her to change her mind. He was thinking about letting her interview him or his group as part of a deal but what if that wasn't enough? Information could help as most journalist need reliable information to make their work credible.

     Before Blisk could think about the potential recruit any further, Rikiya had woken up. His first reaction was to use his quirk only for it to not be there. Normally when your quirk is suppressed you feel it but you can't activate it. That wasn't the case with Rikiya, he had a hollow feeling before he started to panic. Rikiya was surprised to find Muscular across the hall before he started to guess where he was. It wasn't long before Blisk showed up and told Rikiya that his quirk was now gone and that Blisk had it instead. Of course Rikiya had heard the stories about All For One but he was the only person able to give and take quirks. Blisk had called someone and to the shock of Rikiya a man with white hair, red eyes, a tall muscular figure, and a fine black suit stepped out. Everyone who was big in the criminal world knew this man as All For One, Before Rikiya could speak the man in the suit said the following.

     "Hello Rikiya Yotsubashi or rather Re-Destro, I am All For One and this young man next to me is my son Izuku Midoriya. As you might have guessed, he has a combination of my quirk and his mothers. I have a quirk that can take and give quirks while being able to hold an infinite amount of quirks, His mother has a telekinetic field that acts like a barrier that she can control. As you have most likely guessed, he can take, copy, or give quirks without needing to touch someone unlike me. In every way my son is stronger than I, I do however hope you follow his orders."

     Rikiya was scared shitless to say the least, All For One has a kid. Not only does the strongest villain in the world have a kid but that same kid is stronger then his own father and the kid got rid of the one limit his father had, It can't get any worse. 

     To the horror of Rikiya it got worse, Muscular was dragged out of his cell and taken away from the cells. That was when a television embedded into the wall showed a room with what looked like blood stains along the walls then he saw him, Muscular and Blisk entered the room and the door locked behind the two with a loud metallic thud sound. When Muscular turned around he was beaten into a bloody pulp by Blisk, he could not even defend himself thanks to the special cuffs around his wrists. Blisk stood back for a second and told Muscular that he shouldn't have tried to defy Blisk, and with that Blisk decapitated Muscular. With a heavy thud sound Muscular's body had hit the floor and Blisk walked out like nothing happened.

     Rikiya was horrified at what he just saw and only one thought ran through his mind, is that going to happen to him?