Intel and recruits

Izuku Age: 17

     Blisk had gotten word of a number of people wanting to join his growing family, While this was happening he found two outstanding people who wanted to join him. The first one was a man that went by the name Compress and the second one was a female named Lady Nagant.

     From what Blisk could put together, Lady Nagant was a retired hero safety commission but left due to the fact she didn't want to kill heroes who got out of line. the official story was she had turned traitor even though she really didn't. her real name is Tsutsumi Kaina and her quirk is rifle. Rifle is a simple quirk, she can turn her arm into a sniper and uses her hair as the bullets.

     As for this compress fellow, well Blisk had him investigated thoroughly. Mr. Compress or rather Sako Atsuhiro is a rather skilled individual with an impressive quirk to boost. his quirk is named compress and it has the ability to compress large objects into a marble sized ball allowing for quick and easy transport of anything he wants. 

     It didn't take long for Blisk to find the first recruit of the two, Mr. Compress wanted to join the Apex Predators due to their actions of disrupting false heroes and heroes who kill without cause. Compress was given a chance by Blisk and was welcomed to the team however Compress would have to follow Blisk to the next recruit. after a second the portal opened and both Blisk and Compress disappeared.

     It was a surprise to see a vortex appear in front of Lady Nagant only to see two figures step out. It was instinct to aim her quirk at the mysterious portal Infront of her until she realized who the first man was.

Lady Nagant: Sir, I apologize for aiming my quirk at you. Please forgive my rudeness.

Blisk: Lady Nagant, it is a pleasure to see you however I must ask why you have called for me personally.

Lady Nagant: Sir, I'm sure you are aware that the hero commission wants us both dead and I would like to help someone worthy of my skills.

Blisk: But that's not all is it?

Lady Nagant: No Sir, I would like to ask for your assistance on getting my little sister away from the commission. as a reward I will serve as your shield should you need it, though I've seen your strength so I doubt you need someone so weak.

Blisk: Lady Nagant, you are in no way weak however I do know of your past. I'll save your little sister but you will join the Apex Predators as payment, understood?

Lady Nagant: Yes sir, just please save her.

Blisk: Alright, Nagant and Compress you two will join my group and get new code names after we get home.

Nagant and Compress: get home?

Blisk: Yes you two, as of right now you both will be living at the base. don't worry though as both of you will have your own rooms and equipment.

     Blisk opened the portal for the final time that night and took both of his new recruits to the base.