Forces United

Izuku Age: 17

     Blisk was told to come back to the academy to resume training and to clear his name, Nezu had decided to hold a press conference to finally settle things. It didn't take long for Blisk to arrive by dropship however the press were a little confused on how he got such a thing to begin with.

     The questions were all the same just a repeat of the same question in different ways. Blisk told them all the same thing. that it was already dead and was just a puppet used for villainy. the press asked why he had killed it only to be told that if he hadn't burned it with thermite the way he did then some kids or heroes would have been killed. it had regeneration and could rival All Might. Blisk also told them that he would do it again if it meant keeping the general public safe.

     Many people were shocked to hear that it had multiple quirks and when asked Blisk told them he was quirkless to which many people told him to drop out. Blisk had enough and yelled at them saying if they had a problem with a quirkless person then they could take it up with him. One man even tried only to be clocked in the face with Blisk's newest gear. The Electro Gloves, the man wasn't dead but he wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. The people soon quieted down and started asking him if that's how heroes act to which he said he wasn't a hero yet but was simply a student defending himself.

     Nezu soon calmed everyone down by saying that Blisk is the Combat specialist on campus and anything combat related goes through him. Including villains who get to aggressive. To the surprise of many it was unheard of, a seventeen year old boy who is quirkless to wipe the floor with an old drill sergeant. it was amusing to Blisk because when some tried to use their quirk they surprised to find them unable to activate them.

     Blisk had told them that he can disable any quirks in his area with no consequences, and to many this was horrifying due to the fact they to were temporally quirkless. Blisk had spoken up and told them that they to now know what it is like to be quirkless and it wasn't pretty. many people who were weak willed started to run away.

     After a while everyone left and Blisk went to talk to Nezu about the buildings security. Blisk had proposed that he set up a perimeter with quirk suppressing fields and allow students to use their quirks but utilizing the badges that were mandatory to enter the campus to begin with. however if anyone tries to reverse engineer his work it will immediately explode leaving nothing behind. Nezu had agreed and soon Put the motion into action. power loader wasn't pleased because he wanted to see how it worked however soon got over it when Blisk told him that Blisk would personally help him train on building advanced technology.

     Power loader jumped at the opportunity to learn from someone leagues above him. Slowly the U.A. campus was more secure then Tartarus prison to Nezu's amusement. Nezu was able to clear Blisk's name and remain in his good graces however Nezu knew something would happen soon and decided to ask Blisk for help.