Resurgence

Izuku Age: 16

     It has been a month since Inko had woken up, this for the most part was unnoticed by most however when money from a missing person's account is withdrew it tends to raise some questions with the authorities. AL-3N being the genius he is drained a bunch of money from multiple accounts making it look like a hacker group was responsible.

     ---Time Skip---

     It was a early summer morning when Izuku was out on a walk, he still kept up with the news, heroes ,and villains. it never hurt to be prepared especially if there are an increase in crime rates in the area you had planned on walking in.

     Izuku was walking through his childhood neighborhood, before his mom and him lived in the country. It wasn't long before Izuku noticed something heading his way, out of reflex Izuku had a calm yet combat ready stance. Seconds later a slime villain crawls out of the sewer and attacks Izuku. As Izuku is trained and ready, he moves to the side and dodges the villains attacks. Izuku quickly grabbed a cryo-grenade and throws it at the slime villain before taking cover, after a second it explodes and freezes the villain solid.

     Izuku, heard something else coming through the sewers only to find that it is the number one hero, All Might.

All Might: Never fear for I am- wait you already dealt with him?

Izuku: Yeah.

All Might: I'm sorry to have dragged you into this my boy.

Izuku: Eh, it's alright. But say, I do have a question for you.

All Might: I'm sorry kid but I'm in a hurry.

Izuku: I'll be quick, can a quirkless kid become a hero?

All Might: What?

Izuku: I'm sorry, I said can a quirkless kid become a hero like you?

All Might: It's not bad to dream kid, just keep it realistic.

Izuku: Ah alright, well I'll keep that in mind.

All Might: wait wha- where did he go?

     A few minutes later All Might jumped away not realizing he had dropped the bottle containing the villain.

AL-3N: Sir, was it wise to let the bottle fall out of his pocket?

Izuku: Yes AL-3N, It'll prove a point.

     After All Might had landed, he had went to put the villain away only to find that the bottle was no longer there.

All Might: crap, crap, crap, crap, I dropped the villain. I must have done it when that kid disappeared on me, I have to find that villain.

     It wasn't even five seconds after All Might said he needed to find the villain before he heard an explosion, Running quickly All Might or rather Small Might found the villain with a hostage. Before All Might could do anything, he saw a similar black hoodie jump into the fray and pull the hostage out. All Might wasn't sure but it looked like the kid had a grenade of some kind. 

     Before All Might could react, A strong winter frost froze the villain on the spot. when All Might readjusted his eyes all he say was a note in the hand of the villain that read "You said a quirkless kid couldn't be a hero, I say one just became one -Blisk"

     It had taken All Might a second but as soon as everything clicked he had called his old friend Detective Tsukauchi, after a few rings the detective answered and asked what was needed, to which All Might told him to search for anyone with the name "Blisk" who was quirkless. after a few minutes the detective told All Might to meet him somewhere.

     It was five p.m. when All Might and Detective Tsukauchi had met up due to the strange kid from earlier, before All Might could even speak a folder hit the table that read "Blisk" when All Might opened the folder he was shocked to see a paper with the name Blisk along with an age but everything else was redacted.

All Might: What the hell?

Detective: Flip it over.

All Might: H-How? How old is this?

Detective: It was made about five minutes before I looked up the name.

All Might: Dear god, who is this kid?

     The page All Might was handed only said 

{

Name: Kuban Blisk

Age: 16

Height: REDACTED

Eye Color: REDACTED

Hair Color: REDACTED

Quirk: None

Notes: When I'm at U.A. I'll introduce myself, until then find a successor, Toshinori Yagi. I'll show you what a quirkless can do

Hint: Can you find me in your past

}

     It was about five minutes later when Nezu, Night Eye, Detective Tsukauchi, and All Might all got a notification saying "He never died All Might, We didn't die either" it didn't make sense to anyone but Nezu. 

Nezu: So, they both lived after all

Night Eye, Detective Tsukauchi, All Might: Who?

Nezu: Izuku and Inko Midoriya.