Underground

Izuku Age:17

     Blisk was still in hiding until people came to there senses but until then he decided to keep up to date on quirks and people he could recruit. AL-3N had found a man who went by Dabi, Izuku knew that wasn't a real name and looked at his quirk to find out what his real name was.

     After hours of searching through files, AL-3N found the report of a four year old boy with a similar quirk however the kid was labeled dead. Izuku had known better though and decided to give the newly named Toya a visit.

Dabi POV.

     It was a normal day for the Dabi, stacking bodies and burning them. what wasn't normal was the fact someone had found him. The boy or rather the man, looked militaristic with lots of tech but he looked familiar.

Normal POV.

     Well Dabi I'm impressed and that's not easy, I mean look at you being proactive and getting rid of evidence that can be used against you if you were caught. it would be great if you weren't playing around, I mean that literally because the police caught wind of you and are on there way. Let me help.

     As Blisk finished talking he disintegrated the bodies and showed no quirk while doing it. which scared Dabi a little because he didn't even touch the bodies. Blisk told Dabi that if he was up for it then he could join the Apex Predators and have a family to watch over his shoulder. Dabi was hesitent until Blisk told him that he can take out his father endeavor, Dabi took a step back and ask how Blisk knew only to get a card that was white with a black border and a red ram skull on it.

Blisk: Hey Dabi, If you ever want to join bring this card to the park and to tap it two times. anywhere counts.

Dabi: Wait, can you really help me kill endeavor?

Blisk: I can but i'll warn you now. I know he is an asshole but he is still your father. I wouldn't kill him but the choice is yours to make.

Dabi: If I go with you will I be taken care of?

Blisk: Look, I take care of my friends and allies. I might even be able to remake your body.

Dabi: I'll join you.

Blisk: Good, now lets go.

     With that Blisk opened a portal and both Blisk and Dabi walked through it. Blisk arrived at the bunker and started to show Dabi to his room until his ear piece started to ring due to a phone call. By the time the call finished he picked up the pace. Dabi was shown to his room and was shocked to see it clean and furnished.

Blisk: I know, it isn't much but it should be better then where you were.

Dabi: Thanks boss.

Blisk: That's new. I haven't been called boss before but it works. I know this is sudden but I have another recruit to grab. Later Dabi.

Dabi: Later boss.

     Blisk soon turned and teleported away. he had gotten word that there were calls in the underground by two different people. one of them was named twice and seemed a bit out there however there was another one named compress. he looked at their quirks and found them very interesting.