Back to school

Izuku Age: 18

     It had been a little while since Blisk had attended school, Now normally this would get a student expelled however Blisk was a special case. No one wanted to piss him off, well no one other than Bakugo that is. Normally Blisk would put Bakugo down however he recognized the look in Bakugo's eyes. Confusion and grieve, they were powerful emotions when used properly.

     In the eyes of many, Blisk did something unspeakable. Instead of beating his enemy into a pulp, Blisk had hugged Bakugo. Bakugo did resist at first until Blisk made his mask fold into itself, it took a few moments but Bakugo had started to calm down and cry into Izuku's shoulder.

Blisk told everyone in the room that if they bother Katsuki then they would pay for it, Blisk looked at Kyoka and she nodded. Blisk had stood back and made an announcement, they would have a new student. With that Melissa had walked into the class, she had introduced herself with the note that she was dating Izuku. This had made a few girls in the class jealous and even Blisk could see it. To everyone's surprise Melissa said she could consider a few girls to help with Izuku as she winked. This had the effect of Blisk's helmet fold out and start covering the entirety of his face, while some girls were eyeing Izuku hungerly.

     That was when some of the class noticed that Mineta wasn't in the room and with that they asked Aizawa, he simply said that Mineta was caught trying to peak at the women changing rooms and he was expelled. With that the day went as normally as it could when Blisk was around.

     It was after lunch when Nezu had called for Izuku, it didn't take long for the student to arrive at Nezu's office. Blisk didn't bother knocking since he knew Nezu had a camera pointing at the door. When Blisk entered he noticed the look Nezu had and quickly sat down.

     It turns out that Nezu had contacted Night Eye about the Meta Liberation Front or the M.L.F for short. In the next few weeks the M.L.F will attack a city and kill anyone in it, the problem is they don't know what city will be targeted. With that Blisk stood up and left the room, on his way back to class he send an encryped message to Melissa and Kyoka about the possible attack.