CHAPTER 8 (Pills and Prescription)

*Reina*

I'm still living in the moment, spending days just like I'm living inside a dream.

A  magical, mythical and beautiful paradise that I wished would last forever.

And I'm not just the only one experiencing that. But just like in Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz and The Chronicles of Narnia, (Such as kids' stuff.), the main character has to wake up. She has to go back to her world. She needs to go back to reality.

It was a fun experience though, spending my three days back in my version of heaven. Miles and I had a long way to know our body works, our darkest secret, our moments of shame and course, our sexual urges. I must say, it felt good. It was fun, bumming my week-long break from training, relaxing and getting stuck with him, in our home, inside our bedroom, and in between our sheets.

But as wise people often say, don't play it dirty even if it's tempting, always play safe, and always be smarter than the crook. Also, prevention is always better than cure. And just right for the third time of the day, he was nagging and kept on telling me to go and see a doctor.

I just kept rolling my eyes. God, why is he agonizing about it that much?

“Please, Babe, para mapanatag na tayo,” he placed a kiss on my temple before he decided to pull the sheet out of him and roll off the bed.

He was walking naked, casually sashaying his sexy back and his hard-earned toned body. I bet he was going to the comfort room to take a shower.

I shifted, collecting the sheet in my hand and stared at the ceiling, reminiscing our nights and our little quickie this afternoon, and the silly little fight before we ended up here.

Sighing, I heard his footsteps coming back. “Babe, tumatawag si Ate Rossanne,” he poked his head into the door of our bedroom. He was wearing his boxer to my dismay.

“Bakit daw?” I asked, propping my elbow and resting my head on my hand.

“Ewan, sagutin ko?”

“No, ako na lang, I'll just call her back,” I chose to lie my back on the mattress and close my eyes. Shutting the noise of the world and these nagging senses. A slapping reality rather, that there's a possibility that I might get pregnant.

That will definitely ruin our plan. It's not that I'm scared, it's just Miles, 's not yet ready to take another responsibility.

He's taking care of me already.

I fluttered my eyes open and massaged my temple. I'm having a pesky migraine again.

What could be the cause of this, unwanted headache?

“Babe,” his booming voice made me jump out of my skin.

“Bakit ba?”

“Di ka pa ba tatayo dyan?”

“Five minutes, let me nap for five minutes,”

“May idlip ba na five minutes?” he chuckled and sat on the right side of our bed. “Masakit na naman ba ang ulo mo?” his hand started to caress my temples.

“Mmmm,”

“Tayo ka na, inom ka ng gamot,”

“Babe, pwede...extend ten minutes,”

His laughter made me smile too. “Okay, fifteen minutes, kapag di ka pa talaga tumayo,”

He whispered. “Dadagdagan ko 'yang puyat mo,”

It suddenly made me feel hot, extra sensitive and wet, down there.

“Kuha kita ng gamot,”

There was a long silence so it dazed me to take a snooze. The moment I opened my eyes, my headache was gone.