My Heart Got Hijacked by You - Part 3

10th September 1986

Ibiza

Brian's POV

I dropped Anita on the bed and she continued laughing as she landed on her bottom.   She gestured at me with her finger to come to her and I hurriedly went over and planted myself on top of her.  Forcing her down on her back and engulfing her with kisses.  Her chuckles turned to moans and so did mine.  I quickly found myself grinding against her and savoring the heavy tongue play that ensued.

"We're overdressed for the next bit..."  Anita told me playfully between kisses.  

"Yeah..."  I agreed.  I pulled back and smiled and began tugging my shirt over my head.  Anita reached down and pulled her sundress up from the bottom and brought it up over her head.  Leaving her wearing only her bra and panties.  She smiled at me and reached for the button on the top of my cotton trousers.  Helping me undo them and pulling them down my legs.  I fell back on my bottom as I tried removing them.

"Your legs are so bloody long!"  she exclaimed with amusement.  I laughed as I kicked the trousers off onto the floor and saw her look down at my crotch.  A wide smile forming on her face as I removed my briefs.  "I had a feeling you were hiding something in there..."  she said flirtatiously.  Reminding me somehow of Roger.  She undid the front hook of her bra and exposed her breasts.  I immediately leaned down and pressed a kiss to each of them.  Liking how they weren't overwhelming and were incredibly soft.    

Murmurs of approval left her as I opened my mouth and tongued at her nipples.  Making her squirm as it felt ticklish to her.  I moved my mouth down her stomach and she watched me as I reached the edge of her panties.  She nodded so I took hold of the waistband and began pulling them down.  Moving them down her thighs as she moved her legs to help me discard them.  I turned and pointed my attention to her thighs.  She spread them out a little as I moved my hand to stroke her and she moaned as I parted her and licked a stripe over her vulva.  I continued eating her out as she writhed on the bed and periodically squeezed my head with her thighs.

"Oh right there!"  she called out and I focused my attention on the designated spot.  She quickly began panting and cried out as she gripped me in a headlock.  "Yes!"  she shouted as I felt her coming.  I kept at it to get her through her orgasm.  She finally relaxed and sighed loudly.  Giving me a smile and reaching for me.

"Come here..."  she advised as I let myself fall back on the bed and wiped at my mouth. Anita bent over my side and began blowing me.  Making my eyes roll back and my head went a bit dizzy.  All too quickly I found myself reaching for her head.

"Lay off or I'll miss out..."  I told her with a laugh.  Anita pull off of me and wiped at her mouth.  Giving me a smile and proceeding to straddle my middle.  

"Alright Brian...let's see what you've got!" she challenged as she positioned herself and then sat up a bit.  She took hold of my cock and slid down onto it.  

"Fuck!"  I gasped as she began riding me.  Pressing her hands to my chest and giving me a glorious smile.

"Exactly!"  Anita responded as I reached up to grab her waist and felt more alive than I had in months.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke to the sounds of Anita coming out of the bathroom.  She walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed next to me.  Smiling as she towel dried her hair.  Wearing another towel around her body.

"Morning..."  she said as she leaned down and kissed me.  I knew my breath was terrible as my mouth was so dry.

"Morning..."  I mumbled as I went to sit up.  Seeing she had clothes laid out on her side of the bed.