Golden Days

8th September 1987

Alboran Sea

Brian's POV

If I had told myself a week ago that I would be alone with Roger in the middle of the ocean right now I would not have believed it.  But here I am.  We weren't completely alone as there was a small crew on the sailboat Roger had purchased.  He had commissioned the crew when he and Deaky made plans to sail the boat home from Ibiza.  A captain and two deckhands a long with a chef and someone who cleaned up the living quarters and the rest of the boat.

But I was there instead of our bass player and we sailed down from Ibiza to the tip of Gibraltar and are now heading north to England.   At least that is what the captain explained to us before we left the port.  Showing us a large map and indicating it would be around 6-9 days depending on weather and wind to reach Cornwall.

So after Roger gave instructions that we were not to be disturbed and they could ring the private rooms if were needed and to announce meals, we disappeared into the inner walls of the boat.  An inner sanctum just for us as we savored our reunion in private.

"Oh....right there!"  Roger groaned with satisfaction as I worked my hands over his lower back.  I had rubbed some suntan lotion over my hands and had massaged his neck shoulders and back as he laid on the bed naked and completely sated from our lovemaking.  He smelled like coconuts and looked so beautiful sprawled out on his stomach and his mouth slack with pleasure from my rub down.   "I've missed those hands."  Roger murmured as I smiled and dug into his hips and buttocks with my fingers.  Kneading the tissue to loosen it up.

"My hands have missed your body."  I responded as Roger formed a smile on his lips.  I finished my massage and patted his bum as Roger slowly rolled over and sat up.  He leaned in towards me and we shared a slow kiss.

"Hungry?" he asked me.  

"I could eat."  I replied as he kissed me again and shuffled off of the bed.  I watched him walk to the bathroom and I got up and tried to make the bed.  Pulling the sheet and duvet into place and trying to tidy a little.   Roger came back out and went to the phone.  Picking it up and telling the crew we were ready for some lunch.

"Let's enjoy some sun while we wait for our food."  Roger proposed.   "It will be about 30 minutes for lunch."  he advised.  

We put on some swimsuits and headed out of the cabin.  Climbing up to the main deck and stepping out into the bright sunny day.  

"Good afternoon gentlemen."  the captain greeted as he stood on deck next to one of his deckhands.  

"Good afternoon."  we both replied.  The captain grinned at us.

"Silas caught some gorgeous fish today and dinner tonight will be really special." he informed us.  Roger seemed pleased.

"That sounds marvelous."  Roger told him as he grabbed some towels from the large stack kept by the stairs.  "We're going to get some sun while we wait for lunch."  Roger stated as we walked to the bow to sunbathe.  

We got situated and laid next to each other.  Savoring the warm sun and light breeze blowing across the raised part of the deck.  None of the crew were around.  Busy with running the boat and having their lunch.  I felt it was a good time to talk to Roger about what was to come.

"What is the plan for when we get home?"  I asked him as we sunbathed.

"I was thinking about that last night."  Roger answered as he turned to look at me.  "I think the main order of business is seeing my father."  he advised.  "I'm doing that alone."  he said as I nodded understanding.  It is his father and I could appreciate him wanting to have that confrontation with him one on one.