It's The Sad Eyed Goodbye...

3rd November 1984

Surrey

Brian's POV

I had laid in bed next to Roger but never could actually sleep.  It seemed like a waste of the precious time we had remaining before I had to go.  My arms were wrapped around him as I tried to memorize the feel of him.  After all this time I knew his body instinctively but was afraid I would forget it and wanted to just hang on.  Hold on to him.  He belonged to me and he was being taken from me.  And the consideration of it left a sharp ache in my chest.

Roger had drifted in and out of sleep as I held him.  Restless in his own emotions and worry about what was going to happen.  We were silent though as we both let the events of the past evening settle in and the reality of tomorrow approaching quickly.  I noticed his eyes open as I gazed at his beautiful face.  The weariness of it all already showing in his expression.

"What time is it?"  Roger asked as I held him against my chest.  I peered over to see the clock.

"Almost 5 am..."  I advised.  He blinked a few times and then pushed at me to release my hold on him.  I let go as Roger pulled himself up and tore the covers back to get out of bed.  "Where are you going?"  I asked him.  He stood up and turned and held his hand out to me.  I got up and took it and followed him into the bathroom.  

"Start the shower..."  he requested as he turned to relieve himself at the toilet.  I got the water on and stripped.  Roger did as well and we both stepped into our large shower together.  The warm water ran over us as Roger pulled me in a for a kiss.  I eagerly accepted it and we were quickly at each other.  Touching and stroking and groping and trying to get as close as we could.  Our passion became fierce as I pushed him up against the wall and we both tried to keep our mouths connected as we grasped at each others bodies and cocks.  Both of us moaning in a mix of arousal and emotional pain.  I let go of him and reached over for a small tube of lube we kept behind a bottle of creme rinse.  I got it open and was moving my hand down between his thighs.  

"Rog..."  I moaned as I found his entrance and he hiked his leg up and gave me a desperate look as I slid a finger inside him.  We both looked at each other with intensity as I worked him open.  He had a grip on my cock and was stroking me.  I soon had two fingers in him as he rolled his head back against the tile wall.  The stream of water from the shower head bouncing off my back.

"Please..."  Roger said in a heavy whisper.  "Want you now...."  he mumbled to me as he kept his hooded eyes on me and his mouth invited me back in for another kiss.    I lapped at his lips as I took my fingers out and coated myself with lube.  Roger looked down as I let the tube fall onto the shower floor and used my knee to get under his hiked leg.  He slid his arms around my neck as I lifted him up against the wall and then pressed my cock into him.  

We both let out a cry of desire as I pushed inside him.  It was probably too rough but he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his legs around my waist.  Our mouths came together again as I began to fuck him against the wall.  Both of us making sounds as we moved.  Being connected to him was so special to me and I realized this might be the last time.  My chest hurt and I felt tears forming in my eyes.  I didn't try to hide it and I knew Roger could see me crying as I thrust into him and held him up.  He pulled my mouth in for another kiss as I tried to stave off the emotional tidal wave that threatened.  

Our lips parted and I pulled back and saw the desperation in his eyes.  The need we both were feeling.  "I love you..."  I told him as I gazed into those expressive blue eyes.  "Forever..."  I said.  

"Forever..."  he said back as we kissed again.  Tears began trailing down both our faces as we kept moving.  Trying to fill a void we knew was imminent.  I wondered if I could finish as my emotions starting taking over.  I wanted Roger satisfied and moved my hand down to stroke him.  My body was holding him up and the adrenaline carrying me through as I got him off.  I relished knowing he had come and actually stopped moving inside him as he gasped and emptied against both our stomachs.  Roger reached up and stroked my face as he gazed at me with tenderness.