Surprises

Niall's POV:

The tour was now over and I had a year to spend with the love of my life. This is going to be a great year! What makes it even better, today is Caitlin's birthday, October 24th. She's turning 19! Last night she was dancing around, so excited. We planned the whole day together! First, we will go to Starbucks and get some coffee. Then go to Dunkin' Donuts and get breakfast. Then we will head over to Ireland, our old home, and just drive around for the day. Then, for lunch, we will eat somewhere, anywhere. Then, we will go to a beach. Then eat some more. probably ice cream. Then we will go to the fair that I heard about and probably eat there a lot too. Then for dinner we are going to Nandos. Wow, we really like to eat.

I looked to my left and saw that Caitlin wasn't lying in bed next to me. I got up and went downstairs. Everyone was still sleeping so the house was very quiet. Zayn and Taylor, who were now dating, we in Taylor's room, and Harry and Gill who are also now dating are sleeping in Harry's room.

I go into the lift and press the second floor. When I arrive, Caitlin is eating some toast on the couch looking through the new magazine she got yesterday.

"Oh, hey Ni." she said with her mouth stuffed. I smiled and sat next to her.

"Hey,we were supposed to get breakfast, not make it at home!" I said, teasing her and faking looking mad.

"Buh i wah huhgreh" she said with her mouth stuffed even more this time. I laughed at her loudly and she started cracking up. She turned on the T.V. and Regular Show turned on. This is her favorite American show.

Lies lies lies yeah! They gonna get you! Lies lies lies yeah! They won't forget you!

Caitlin screamed along to the song in the episode and Zayn and Taylor came down the stairs rubbing their eyes.

"What the hell Caitlin? Ever hear of sleep?" Zayn said walking over to her. Taylor stayed on the stairs with her arms crossed yawning.

Zayn punched her in the arm and picked her up.

"What are you doing to my girlfriend!" I exclaimed, actually nervous because Zayn is very cranky in the morning. He walked over to the door. He walked over to a front bush with her screaming furiously.

"ZAYN MALIK YOU PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT OR I'LL" before she finished her sentence he threw her light body into the bush, walked away, back to Taylor, and back to bed.

I ran over to her and picked her up out of the bush and she had scratches all over her from the sharp hedges.

"Are you ok?' I asked with concern.

"Yeah." she jumped out of my arms and ran inside and sat back down with her magazine at the table. I sat across from her and watched her eyes scan the page she was on. Her eyes widened when she flipped the page. She dropped the magazine, with her eyes tearing up. The tears shed down her face and she didn't even look at me.

"Whats wrong Caitlin?" I said going after her.

"Why don't you ask yourself, you dickhead!" she screamed. Harry, Zayn, Taylor, and Gill all ran down the stairs.

"What the hell is going on?" Harry said scratching his head.

"Read the magazine and you'll find out." she screamed at him. She ran outside, slamming the door behind her. Taylor slowly walked over to the magazine and picked it up. She got an angry look on her face and came up to me. She slapped me hard on the cheek, leaving a markk.

"What the hell Taylor?" I said rubbing my cheek. She handed me the magazine and walked back up to her room, Zayn following her. I skimmed over the article and looked at the picture of me hugging a fan. This is out of context! I was hugging a fan! I wasn't cheating on Caitlin.

Just then my phone vibrated and I pulled it out. A new tweet from Caitlin. I have my notificatiosn set up for her.

Just when you think your life is patched up, the person you trusted brings it down.

Ouch.

"We have to go find her. She thinks I cheated on her! It was just a fan I swear!" Harry made a half frown and called for Taylor and Zayn and told them everything.

"Alright, lets go!"

*                                                  *                                                   *

Caitlins POV:

I can't believe he did this. I was going to tell him I loved him today, but I guess not. I loved him with all my heart. Just then I car pulled up in front of me and stopped. Taylor was driving.

Oh no.

I heard footsteps behind me and I felt a weight push me down. I heard Liam's voice.

"I got her! Niall, get over here you lzay bum!" I fought against him.

"What do you want Liam?! He hurt me and you want me to see him again. I thought you were my family Liam! You told me that you will replace my family since me old one never treated me right. Liam, you said you were my brother. What happend to that?" I said, tears streaming down my face. He sighed and said,

"Even though he didn't cheat on you, you won't believe me. He didn't, but it still hurt you and it's not fair."

He stood up and let me free. I mouthed a thank you and took off to somewhere, anywhere, away from this street corner.

"Liam, you let her go you peasant!" Louis.

I heard footsteps behind me again and turned my head. Niall. I screamed and cryed at the same time, running faster. Where is everyone. Oh yeah, I forgot that it's 1 in the morning...

"Please Caitlin, let me explain!" he yelled at me.

I stopped and turned around. He was about 100ft behind me.

"Never. You hurt me. I love, make that loved, you with all my heart. I was going to say I loved you and how much joy you brought me, but I guess not because that's no longer true. Right before he caught up I took off again. I looked and he had stopped, staring at me. I stopped too and stared back. I was breathing heavily and he finally choked out a word from his soft crying.

"I love you Caitlin. I never cheated on you, it was a fan."

"Love me? No one has ever loved me before. But I was not expecting to be loved by a cheater. That's the worst excuse I've ever heard." I shouted at him. I turned around and saw Liam running at me. I scremed and ran off to the side. He was too fast though. He tackled me and pinned me to the grass, wet with dew. I cried. I cried the hardest I have ever cried in my life. My life was perfect with him and now it's gone. I heard a female Irish accent. Taylor. Then a female British accent. Gill. All of them gathered around me, including Niall. They were speaking to me, Liam whispering in my ear asking questions I couldn't understand. One last tear fell down my face before I felt a tug on my hair and was dragged away from them into the bushes. I could see the boys and my friends screaming and chasing after the person who dragged me. I looked up and saw Brandon. He was now pulling me by the collar of my shirt. Before I could notice anything else, a long blakc stick came down and hit me in the head. Everything went black.

__________________________________________________________________________

Oooh drama! Tell me what you guys think so far? Keep coming back for more and more! I would post another part but I have to go do something so bye! Hope you enjoyed and tell me what you think!