Coming Home

Nialls POV:

After a few weeks of recovery in the hospital, Caitlin was able to come back home. I was so excited! I bought her loads of chocolate, a few new xbox and wii games, and that surprise she was supposed to get before she was...hit.

I was driving alone to get her from the hospital right now, with all of the stuff I got her in the back.

I pulled into the lot and couldn't help but smile at the fact that I was bringing the most perfect person in the world home with me. I walked in, told them I was picking her up, and they led me to her room. She smiled widely and ran at me and jumped into my arms. She held on to me tightly like I was the best thing in the world to her. I ran my hand through her hair and she gripped me tighter. I could hear her sniffle.

"I'm so glad to see you. I couldn't wait to get out of here and make it up to you. Did the others already go back to London?" she mumbled into my shirt.

"I'm glad to see you too, and yes they did. I stayed in a hotel and waited until you could come out."

"I love you so much." she blurted out. I smiled and released the hug.

"Let's go." I took her hand and led her to the desk to sign the papers.

On the way home, we decided we'd stay here for one more night, so I drove back to the hotel. I took the bag of items and one crate into the hotel. She looked at me oddly when I first grabbed them. I showed her to my suite and when we got in she sat on the bed.

"So....what's in the bag and crate Nialler?" she raised an eye brow at me and I had to smile. First, I took the the bag and handed her the chocolate. Her eyes went wide when I pulled it out. She tore one open right away and shoved it in her mouth. I out my hands up in defense and she giggled.

I pulled out her new video games and she grabbed them from me right away.

"No way Ni! Oh my gosh thank you so much! We have to play these together when we get home!" she squealed and then put them down next to the pile of chocolate. She eyed the crate and I gave her a smirk. I pulled in up on the bed next to me and she sat closer to me. I slowly opened the crate door and....

A tea cup pig walked out. She started screaming and picked up the tiny black and white patched pig and hugged it tightly to her chest.

"Most guys get their girlfriends puppies and kittens, but I have a weird girlfriend like you so.." I teased and she smacked me in the arm. She's always wanted a tea cup pig since we were 12. She would talk about it ocasionally.

"You remembered. Oh Niall, that's the sweetest thing anyones done for me! Thank you so much!" she hugged me, squishing the friendly pig between us.

"So, whatcha gonna name in?" I asked, patting the cute little pigs head. It kind of reminded me of Caitlin herself, sweet and friendly, and cute of course.

"I think I'll name her..Oreo! She's black and white, and I read some where that pigs like oreos! So, she is officially Oreo!"

"How do you know it's a she?"

"Ni, just look."

"Oh...enough seen." she laughed at that and put the little pig on the floor and kissed me.

"Thank you so much Nialler. How can I repay you for this?"

"You don't have to, you being here is enough."

"Hey, do you read romantic novels?"

"No..why?"

"Because you sound like one." she giggled and put Oreo up on the bed. He fell asleep in the far corner of the bed, curled up in a ball.

Caitlin reached into her pocket, pulled out a bottle of pills, and shook them so I'd see. She went to the bathroom to take them. I layed down on the bed and turned of the TV. Some court show popped up right as Caitlin walked in. She scrunched up her nose in disgust

"You watch those shows?" she asked, laying down next to me.

"Nope." I switched the channel and nothing good came on so I just shut it off.

"Niall, did you happen to bring any beer?" I was stunned. She was one of the few Irish people who never drank, not to be sterotypical.

"What? But you never drink! And you can't after having that pill!" I said, knowing this is where her changing began.

"Ugh, whatever. I'm gonna take a nap, be free to join me if you'd like." she fell on to the bed and fell asleep almost instantly. Her pills must make her drowsy. When we get home, I'll have to hide all my alchol. I don't want her changing. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and pulled her closer. I can't wait until she's herself again, but this is only the start.

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short but my dad is forcing me off the computer. I will try to get back on later! Thank you love you bye! :D <3