Interview

Caitlins POV:

The boys have an interview, so the girls and I are at home. Delilah has to work, because she amusement part is having some sort of winter special. 

Each boy is getting an induvidual interview, a half an hour long. It's going from Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam, then Niall. We are recording Louis' for Delilah. 

Louis' came first, and at first the lady was asking him random things. Then she started questioning him about Delilah.

"How serious are you and Delilah?" she lady asked.

"Quite serious." Louis said with a smile. 

"Do you see a future with Delilah?"

"Of course! I love her so much!" he gave an even bigger smile. He blew and kiss towards the camera and we all started cracking up.

"I hope he knows she's not even watching right now!" Gill choked between laughs.

"He tries to be cute. Note, tries!" Taylor said. We all cracked up and laughed so hard. All of a sudden, I snorted. They both looked at me and I covered my mouth. This made us all laugh more, and by the time we stopped laughing, his interview was over. 

"Aw, we missed the part where we could call in!" Taylor whined. We were planning to call in for each of them and say something. Now it was Harry. 

The lady asked him about his ex, Taylor Swift. He made a few disses, that I'm sure will be talked about on Instagram and Twitter later. :) Now the questions about Gill.

"So I heard you and your girlfriend Gill broke up, then got back together, right?" she asked suspiciously.

"Yes. I love her so much. I never felt love until I met Gill."

"How did it start between you guys, and how did it end?" Really? She's so nosy. Can't wait to see what she asks about me, since I've caused so much drama in this fandom.

"Well, she came to live with Caitlin and Taylor, and she walked in on my naked. Then I asked her on a date and it started from there. It ended, by, well, we made a mistake. But it doesn't matter anymore, as long as we're back together now." he grinned and the interviewer looked unamused. She was one of those interviewers where they try to get a  lot out of you, so the press can find a way to twist it. 

"Ok. Now time for people to call in." she sighed. All three of us dialed in. Gill got picked. 

"Hello?" Harry said.

"Hi Harry!"

"Gill?"

"Yup!"

"Um, but could you let the fans call in please. He always hears from you." the lady said, disconnecting the line.

"What a bitch." I said. Now it's Zayn's turn. Blah blah blah, boring questions about the tour they had. Now time for the juicy stuff. 

"So I heard you and Taylor got divorced a few days ago." the lady said smirking. She's a sick woman.

"Yeah, we did." he said quietly.

"Why?" the lady said smiling. This is pathetic.

"I don't wanna talk about it." the lady frowned. 

"The lines are now open." we didn't even bother, and just watched Zayn answer a lot of questions about Taylor. Now Liam.

Now to the questions about his girlfriends.

"So Dani broke up with you. Then you found Abby and you broke up with her? Is that correct?" the lady said sweetly. Puh-lease.

"Yes that's correct." Liam said without emotion.

"You can't keep a girl can you?" the lady said. That was so rude!

"Uh..excuse me?" Liam said, getting a little flustered.

"Never mind. The lines are now open!" she said covering it up. I called in and got the line.

"Hello?" Liam said, taking the phone.

"Hi Liam. It's Caitlin. Don't listen to her. You can keep a girlfriend, you just need the right girl." he smiled and thw woman instantly disconnected me. Rude, once again. Now it's Niall's turn.

"So, you and Caitlin are pretty strong. She's uh, not afraid to express her opinion." she said in an annoyed way.

"Yes, and I love her for that."

"Have you guys had any major conflicts?'

"Nope."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. A lot of people say we are meant to be." he grinned at this. 

"Is there anything that you don't like about Caitlin." said the lady smirking. Ugh, really?! He sat there for a minute, thinking.

"I'm sorry, I can't think of anything." he said, blushing. My face went completely red when Gill and Taylor both said "awww". 

"Ok, the lines are now open. Caitlin, please do not call." the woman said sternly. Niall smiled and looked down, knowing I'd call anyways. I called and they picked up my line.

"I called anyways." I said laughing. The lady reached for the disconnect button but Niall covered it up.

"Hi Cait. I love you so much!" He said. The lady looked annoyed.

"I love you too Ni! I miss you! Come home soon Nialler!" I said smiling. He gave a wide grin and gave a thumbs up to the TV. How adorable!

"Ok Ni, I don't wanna steal all the air time. Bye I love you!"

"I love you too!" Niall disconnected and smiled into the camera. He's so cute. And that's when it really hit me. I've realized this before but it's never hit me this bad.

He is truly the one, and I need him.

______________________________________________________________________________

Aw that was cute! You can still tell Zayn wants Taylor. Will he get her back? Foreshadowing much?  THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLEASE KEEP READING ON I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D <3 <3