An Accident, the Good Kind

Harrys POV:

I need to get outside. I need fresh air. I think I'll go get a coffee at that shop down the street. I left without telling anyone and headed in that direction...one directon.

Horrible pun. Good thing I didn't say it out loud! Now where's Louis to hit me in the balls... **AAOOD REFERENCE AH!!!!!!!**

I turned the street corner and bumped into a girl right away. 

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said, helping the girl up.

She has bleach blonde hair with hot pink highlights. Her eyes are a dark brown.

"It's alright. I didn't need that coffee anyways..." we both laughed and she threw away her coffee cup. 

"So...what's your name?"

"Harry. Don't you know who I am?"

"Yeah. But you would probably run away if I freaked out on you, right?"

"Yeah."

"Exactly." I realized her shirt was soaked with coffee.

"Why don't you come back to my place. I'm sure one of the girls can lend you a shirt." a big smile spread across her face. 

"That would be lovely. I've always wanted to meet the girls!" she said. We turned around and went down the street back to our flat. Caitlin was on the couch, shoving popcorn in her mouth and watching TV. She turned to look at us and waved. The girl waved and smiled.

"Caitlin, she needs to borrow a shirt." I said, gesturing to her shirt. Caitlin shrugged and ran up the stairs. She came back with my "teenage run away" shirt. Wow, she would grab one of my shirts instead of her own. Oh...I get what she's doing...

"Here..let's go up to my room.." I gave a cheeky smile and the girl smiled as I led her up to my room

"USE PROTECTION!" Caitlin yelled. The girl laughed even harder.

"She's funnier and nicer than I thought!" she giggled. I turned away and she changed. I looked back when she was done, and she looks so perfect in that sweatshirt. The sleeves go to her knuckles, and it fits snuggly on her figure.

"Keep that. It looks better on you." she smiled and hugged me. 

"By the way, my name is Sadey. I never told you."

"That's a beautiful name." I said, a bit too cheesy.

"Thanks Harry." she sat on my bed and played with the edge of the duvet. 

"So..Sadey. I don't want to come on too strong but.. are you with anyone?"

"No, why? Is THE Harry Styles going to ask me out?"

"And if I was..."

"I would say yes."

"Ok, so, would you like to see how things go on a date? Maybe you can be my girlfriend." I winked and she giggled.

"I would love that."

On the date later that night...

Sadey's POV:

Harry took me to a fancy Italian restuarant. He's really been quite the gentleman so far. He dressed in a classy suit, even rented us a limo. I feel so out of place though. I'm wearing a simple green dress. Oh well, Harry liked it and that's all that matters. 

I oredered Chicken Cacciatore, and Harry just ordered pasta. Once again, I feel so out of place. 

*****************************************************************************************************

"That was wonderful Harry." I said, facing him. He's so much taller than me, like a sky scraper.

"I loved it too." he smirked. Before I knew it, I was on my toes, kissing the one and only Harry Styles.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! IF YOU SHIP LARRY GO ON TWITTER AND FOLLOW @LARRYSHIPQUEEN THATS MY LARRY ACCOUNT! I NEED MORE FOLLOWERS SO WE CAN ALL BAN TOGETHER AND GO AGAINST MODEST! MANAGEMENT! PLEASE! THANK YOU!

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry moved on! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLEASE KEEP READING ON! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! :D :D <3 <3