Twitcam

The boys are now on their Take Me Home tour. Delilah never has time to visit the girls because she now has two jobs so she can keep her house. The girls are all sad, but are in this together.

The press and fans found out about Zayn and Taylor getting married. Most of them thought it was awesome, but then there are those few haters. Taylor doesn't really care though, and Zayn tweets those people to stop, so it's all good. Everything is fine now in Caitlin and Taylor's house.

Caitlins POV:

"I'm so bored!" Taylor whined, walking around in circles around the couch.

"Stop that! You're making me dizzy!" I yelled. She plopped down on the floor and sighed.

"It's been two weeks now Taylor. I'm miserable." I said, laying back on to the leather couch.

"I know, I know. At least we have each other, and skype, and phone, and text and all that shit." she said, putting a random pillow on top of her face. This is what we've been doing, the whole two weeks so far. We don't have jobs because the boys give us money. We tell them they don't have to but they send it anyway.

"Hey, how about a twitcam?" I asked, sitting up ad heading over to the desk where my lap top was.

"Sounds good I guess. I'll tweet that we're having one." she lazily pulled her phone out of her pocket and typed something quickly. She threw it on the couch and pulled a chair up next to me. I opened up Twitcam and then we popped up on the screen.

I then tweeted and retweeted Taylor's tweet that we are doing a twitcam. Within a minute we had 1000 viewers. The dial kept spinning in the corner, going up and up.

"Hey guys!" Taylor waved. I waved and a whole bunch of comments popped up on the side.

_1d_4_ever: Hey guys! This is my dream to see you guys, even if it's on Twiticam!

"Aw thanks one d forever!" I said, waving again. Taylor turned on the radio, and Demi Lovato's new song Heart Attack came on. I love this song!

I got up and started dancing and Taylor gave me an awkward look. I started mouthing the words and I grabbed the remote, using it as a mic. Taylor smiled and joined me, grabbing a pen for a mic.

I saw comments scrolling saying things like:

"Lol so funny!"

"I'm so tweeting everyone to see this!"

"I'm recording this! This is hilarious!"

There were mean comments too, but let's just ignore those.

YOU MAKE ME GLOOOOOOOW! BUT I COVER UP WONT LET IT SHOOOOOOW! SO IM PUTTING MY DEFENSES UP, CUZ I DONT WANNA FALL IN LOVE, IF I EVER DID THAT, I THINK ID HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!!

We screamed along to the song, and we gained thousands more viewers, and then the song ended. We kept our viewers by doing stupid things on camera. Even a few truths and dares.

ilovetheirish1234_: Do you guys really love Niall and Zayn, or did management set you up?

"How could you even think that?" Taylor burst out.

"Of course we love our boyfriend i love the irish 1 2 3 4!" she said, sticking her head forward towards the screen. I pulled her back laughing.

zaylornaitlilahlove_: Is this whole Brandon thing true?